Disclaimer!

To the person who is reading this,

First, I want to thank you for reading my story. This songfic was inspired by a lot of other songfics out there, and it's also the things that I will write when I'm taking a break or I ran out of ideas for my main fanfic 'A Place to call Home'.

I don't own Trash (Lout) of the Count's Family. All characters and the story belong to Yoo Ryeo Han-nim, the author of TCF/LCF. I only own some minor OCs and this fanfic. English is not my first language so there will be grammatical errors. Even though this is an AU, I will try my best to follow some of the canon facts in the storyline. Don't hesitate to correct me!

Secondly, here is a warning list about things that may (or may not) appear in this story. If you don't fond of them, you can leave.

- The Gods, including (mainly) God of Death, Sun God, God of Balance and God of Despair (the Sealed God). Choi Han, Choi Jung Soo, Lee Soo Hyuk, Eruhaben, and even Choi Jung Gun also take part in this story.

- This is an AU, there is no Hunters and stuffs in Book 2 here.

- Characters are very OOC, especially Gods- No, scratch that, everyone might be very OOC. However, I will try to make them as cannon as possible

- Uncle/Nephew relationship between Choi Han and Cale + Choi Jung Soo; Choi Jung Gun and Choi Han (I desperately need them because I can't find any fanfics about them).

- Father-figure God of Death and Eruhaben.

- Maybe ships? Or not.

- Blood, gore,... (But I'm sure some you guys are here because you want to see our Commander coughing up blood-).

- Suicide/Self-harm attempts.

- Mention of abuse.

- Cale has PTSD. He definitely needs therapy.

- Mainly fluffs, sometimes angst, but a lot of fluffs (All of them needs to heal).

- A lot of games references (Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail, UNDERTALE,...), mainly consumable stuffs.

- ... (Might update more later)

Finally, I only post this story on Wattpad, and may on AO3 later on under the name "RingoAhiru2", if you see this some where else, please do tell me.

Once again, thank you for reading this fanfic of mine.

I hope you all enjoy!

From,
Ringo Ahiru.