Chapter 1

"Spottedkit wake up!", his mother's voice meows. I open my eyes wearily and lie on my back. "I'm not hungry," I meow angrily. "You're going to eat anyway," she growls. I walk over to her, lie down and start drinking. "ALARM, ALAR-", I hear someone scream and then I hear a dull thump. I jump away and then my father enters Darkear and other cat who he doesn't now the name from . "The dogs are back," he meows worriedly. "Run the camp as fast as you can and make sure the dogs g-" A dog jumps into the nursery and mother grabs me by the neck. I can just see how the dog bites my father's throat and bites off his flesh. "No no!!!", I scream my lungs out as my mother carries me out of the camp. She puts me down at a spot as far from camp as possible. My mom meows, "Spottedkit, stay here. I'm going to see if there are any cats here." I nod without saying anything. I can still see it. My father's torn flesh. "AHHHHH", I hear my mother scream. Without thinking, jump in the direction where my mother had been. And my mother is here. Dead. I see my mother's body scratched all over and ripped all over just like father. I see her how her belly is open and see her organs. I can't take it anymore and give up. Just as I was done someone grabbed me by the scruff of the neck. I know this is not a dog. It will have sharper teeth. I still see my parents' body and fall asleep.