chapter 4

I pick up mister mouse and walk out of the nursery towards the prey pile. I do as fast as possible, grab a sparrow and walk to my regular spot. I cram mister mouse deep under my belly when I see Pumpkinkit walk out of the delivery room. She throws me an angry look. She hasn't forgotten her idiot stick. I roll my eyes and walk deeper into the bushes of the ThunderClan camp. I look curiously at Mr. Mouse. He had probably once been a kitty's toy. I don't care either, at least I can play with someone. "Mister mouse! I have to try to catch you" I throw him into some bushes and walk towards it. I'm coming and Mr. Mouse is gone. "Mister mouse?", I meow. I probably threw too far. And walk further away from the camp. I sniff the scent. I hear rustling from the bush and fly against my side. I fall to the ground with a thump. "Spottedkit?", a familiar voice says my name. I look up and I see Silver. "Silver? What are you doing here?", I meow in surprise. She started purring. "I told you we were going to see each other again" I ignored her and snapped: "Where have you put mister mouse?" She looks at me questioningly. "Mister Mouse? Oww that toy mouse", she laughs and takes Mr Mouse out of one of the bushes. "Here," she meowed, laughing. I grab mister and run back to camp. "Hey-", Silver called out. I ignored her and ran back to camp. Luckily no one noticed that I've been gone. I walk tiredly to the delivery room and fall on my nest with Mr. Mouse next to me. I wake up stretching. "Good morning, mister mouse" I want to pick him up, but he is no longer next to me. I look around the delivery room and see mister mouse. Completely torn. There will be a mix of sadness and anger. I immediately know who did it and I walk out of the delivery room. Pumpkinkit was eating quietly. I jumped at her and pinned her to the ground. "You dirty-" I couldn't finish my sentence. Because the new commander: Blacktail grabbed me by the scruff of the neck. "You're in trouble again," he hissed angrily. I look around the clan in shame. I shoot pumpkinkit an angry look. I'll kill you, I think. Just like you did with Mr. Mouse.

Pumpkinkit belongs to Hollyleaf900