Chapter 3

I wake-up stretching. I walk out of the nursery and see Pumpkinkit enter the nursery. I remember how I got a lot of stomach ache yesterday after I accidentally ate crow food. I walk to the entrance. I stop.. is she talking to someone? "I've got some food, mister Brownstick", I hear her say. Who is Mister Brownstick, I think. I walk into the nursery and I see that she is talking to the floor. "Who are you talking to?" She turns quickly. "Um, nobody," she replies nervously. I sigh and walk towards her, I push her aside and I see... a stick. I burst out laughing. "A stick!" I laugh. "How old are you? 2 moons!" i pick up the stick and out into the delivery room. Where should I hide this. "COME BACK", I hear Pumpkinkit scream. Out of camp! There they never follow me. I run to a secret entrance I made so I wouldn't get caught again. I run through and look behind me. She still follows me! I keep running until I smell the acrid smell of the thunderpath. That is it! I stop just in front and throw the stick on the thunderpath. "NO! NO", screams pumpkinkit. She wants to get the stick, but a monster rides over it. I hear the stick creak as he drives over it. Pumpkinkit runs towards it. "HAHA", i laugh. "Your stupid stick is broken!" She looks at me furiously with tears "You-...YOU MONSTER", she screams. She jumps at me slashes me in my jaw. I feel the blood dripping out of it. I yowl. "You've bullying me my whole life for StarClan's sake!!" "I really hope you rot in the dark forest!" She grabs the re-overs from the stick and runs back. instead of following her I quietly step back. I feel something on my feet and trip over it. I swear and look at what I tripped. A mouse? I touch it. It's a toy mouse. The kind that kittypets use. Without thinking I pick it up and walk to camp maybe I have a playmate after all.