Chapter 2

Tears stream from my eyes as I look at my parents' body. I look around the camp and see cats crying for their lost love. Until I hear pretzelclaw shout: "May all cat old enough to hunt gather around the highstone for a clan meeting!" He began to speak with a stutter of grief: "A-as you all know there was a...a terrible fight yesterday." The ginger tom after continued he tried not to cry “We lost dear family and friends and we also lost our leader, Squirrelstar...” I look around the camp and see a kit at Gingerstep. I look and walk to the first best cat that isn't crying and ask, "Uhm, who is that cat crying at gingerstep?" He gives me a funny look. "That's Pumpkinkit," he replies. "Didn't you know?" I ignore and run to the nursery. but I stop abruptly and look at the entrance to the camp. I trip to the entrance of Thunderclan and sprint outside. I run until I fall to the ground with exhaustion. My hackles stand on end when I sensed a strange smell. There jumps out of the bushes and pushes me to the ground "Who are you?", I ask. "And who are YOU?", she asks back. "And kittens weren't allowed to run away, were they? “None of your business!” I snap and she takes a step back. “Sorry, I'm Spottedkit and you?” “I'm Silver,” she replies in a nice soft voice. I shuffle a little. better go before someone notices that I'm gone" "Will I see you again", she asked "Maybe, maybe not" I reply and walk away. Once at the camp, Blacktail is waiting for me. "You're in deep trouble, buddy!" he growled.

Pumpkinkit belongs to @Hollyleaf900

Spottedkit and Blacktail belongs to me.