Chapter 1

I sigh sitting in potions once again with unfortunately as Malfoy as my working partner

I turn my back one minute before hearing Malfoy shouting my name to move and get out of the way

Before I knew it I land on the floor covered in boiling hot liquids of the potion causing my to scream in pain as it burns through my skin, good thing were in a magic school

The pain was so much, I knew be would burn me but not enough to cause me bones to show

I hear Snape shouting at Ron who apparently cause the potion accident to happen by the way saying how it wasn't supposed it hit either of us when really he didn't care if it hit me or Malfoy, would rather it of atleast hit someone, yeah more Malfoy than me but he has always not been a great friend, which has always made me regret ever becoming his friend in the first place, along many many other mistakes and bad decisions in life

Then everything goes completely black as I see Snape hover over me, pointing his wand at me, hopefully trying to make the pain go away or stop whatever is going on

----

I blink awake, oh great the hospital wing again

I hear rushing over towards where I am laying seeing as there is alarm going on right next to my ear which is really annoying and loud

Luckily was only Snape, Madam Pomfrey and Professor Mcgonagall who enter the little area I am laying in as they close the curtains

Madam Pomfrey- "do you remember what happened Mr Potter?"

Harry- "Weasley thought it was funny to throw a damn potion ingredient into the cauldron, hopeing either me or Malfoy would get hurt, yeah him more Malfoy but recently he has been such a dickhead and I wish he just would shut the fuck up before I grab a fork and stab it right into his eye ball, which I have been imagined doing when I unfortunately became his best friend on the train, and unfortunately made many mistakes including going into Gryffindor instead of Slytherin, would of been way better of in Slytherin, instead of faking actions plus words and hiding under a damn stupid mask, as I pretend to be the damn golden boy" I am shocked as I cover my mouth

Severus- "well the truth potion should of disappeared from his system by now including the random potion ingredient enhancing the potion meaning, he also says what's on his mind, merlin knows what else it has done to him"

Harry- "ah that explains the blurting out loud"

Professor Mcgonagall- "why didn't you go into Slytherin like the hat planned you to?"

Harry- "because I had to be the golden boy who unfortunately has to save the world from Voldemort, which I don't want to do, I just finally want a life of my own and be around people who love me instead of the Dursley's who have broken my bones so many times to count including the times my uncle have beaten the living shit out of me"

Mcgonagall- she shares a look with the others "why haven't told anyone about your abuse, Mr Potter?"

Harry- "I have teachers and the headmaster Dumbledore in the past but they always turn me away calling me a liar saying how they are loving and kind to me, when I even showed the headmaster my back with my scars that my uncle used a knife to either cut me and sometimes he would carve words into me"

Severus- "if he was in my house, like it seems like he definitely was meant to be in Slytherin not because of the traits but its the best know house for people who are abused to end up in, we would of found out on day one. Potter did you ever not get served food and if they neglected you, how long was the longest you went without a meal?"

Harry- "yes they didn't give me food at times, I would be feed especially if finished my chores which half the time isn't completed because I do the same thing each day but with a load of random others added on, a few days a week it is impossible to a person go completed over sixty chores within on day, yes a week would been done within three to four day but everyday. Three weeks is the longest I have gone without food, two week and three days without an liquid, I had to do chores in that time. I got caught on day two trying to get water from the tap outside while I was feeding the planets water. To be honest I am shocked I survived that long, then again there's only so many times you can nearly die before it becomes the normal each and every year. If something isn't killing me within the Magical world, then my uncles attempt atleast trying to kill me over three to four times over the summer doesn't end up doing it, then I don't know who or what can, not even Voldemort can kill me, I know I even tried killing myself many times before, my magic heals me too quickly"

Severus- "explains why I saw his skin trying to fix itself back together in front of my eyes, not even a normal wizard can do that, not even merlin, yeah he had the ability but not as strong or as quick as his heal process did. I am assuming the healing process has always been a thing of yours, am I correct Potter?"

Harry- I nod "yes it had always been a thing of mine"

Mcgonagall- "Harry if you could chose anyone to live with, who would you pick?"

Harry- "Snape or the Malfoy's"

Severus- "but you have always seen us are you enemy, right Potter?"

Harry- "no I haven't, I seen you as a challenge or someone to learn from as I admire you and Lucius Malfoy, the way you use your magic and power to do good"

Mcgonagall- "are you are dark wizards Harry Potter?"

Harry- "yes, yes I am"

Severus- "well guess the Ministry will be hearing about this and I will be adopting you"

Harry- "oh goodie, I certainly admire your skills, sad thing is I am not attacked to you like I do with many other men, even though I like your knowledge and your quite handsome, sexy even but my mother saw you like a brother, so I see you like an uncle I guess" my eyes widen at that as Professor Mcgonagall and Madam Pomfrey share a smirk before looking at an unimpressed Snape "sorry"

----

C.W.