Chapter 3

I walk over to the Slytherin house table sitting down at the end, when I notice Malfoy and his group get up, walking over to me and sitting down next to and across from me

I wonder what the hell is going on as I blurted out "are you going to kill me?"

Draco- he let's out a little chuckle "no silly, oh by the way my uncle tells me everything by the way"

Harry- "what even about the abuse?"

Draco- he tilts his head a little bit as he raises his eyebrow "the abuse? No he hasn't told me that, he just told me how your truly a Slytherin, wished that you had become friends with me and not Weasley over there"

Harry- "yes abuse, and ah okay"

Pansy- "that truth potion still in effect?"

Harry- "Snape was shocked so where the other two, they hope for it to be gone but both me and Snape think its permanent and that it might get worse, like me sprouting out my thoughts all the time"

Blaise- "now that can be dangerous, so basically no telling him secrets, no offence Potter"

Harry- "its okay, I understand" i say as I grab a bowl of fruit and cover the fruit with strawberry fruit that has little chocolate balls in it

I start eating my food before noticing that Weasley is looking our way with the other two whispering to each other like looking back and forth.

Weasley face is completely red with anger

Making me look up to the head table seeing the old fool looking at me with disappointment on his face

"Bleeding old fool can go and fuck himself" I say without control but this one I didn't mind or care about "I hope Voldemort kills you or I happily will"

Draco- "the dark lord plans for him to die at the end of the year"

Blaise- "but Draco..." he got cut off with a glare from Draco

Harry- "good, I know you won't be doing it Malfoy, as I will be happily doing it and no one can take that chance away from me but obviously Voldemort"

Pansy- "who do you fancy or have you fancied someone in the past, oh and who is good looking?"

Harry- "I had a crush once on Malfoy here including one time on his dad, brought out the ooooh daddy thoughts, but nah would rather see Zabini here get with Malfoy, as they are always eye fucking each other but won't get together. Snape been an interest but since knowing he was really close to my mother well, he became like a weird uncle but not the bad weird, he is the good weird. Oh and young Voldemort was, he has become back to his normal looks from what I know, I certainly would like a piece of that but I know your Aunt, Bellatrix would kill me as she is so obssessed with him even though she has a husband"

Draco- "they both love each other, her and her husband I mean, she is just protective of the dark lord because of everything he has been through"

Harry- "Voldemorts a half blood" I cover my mouth as the table next to us even heard what I said

Draco- "what do you mean Voldemort is a halfblood"

Harry- "his father was a muggle and his mother was a witch, his mother feel in love with a man who turns out was a horrible man especially after not only his wife died in childbirth but then finding out his mother and young Riddle was magic. Tom Marvolo Riddle is the dark lords name, if you shift it around to makes...." he got cut off

Draco- "I am lord Voldemort"

Harry- I nod "yeah but it shouldn't change anything, halfblood have always been powerful, Dumbledore, Voldemort, Snape and Me for example"

Pansy- "but you have barely shown any power throughout the school years"

Harry- "it called holding back Parkinson, I am very good at only showing the smallest tiniest amount of my magic, I barely even my magic to cast a spell as it is the size of a extreme small pin"

Blaise- "why don't you show your true power Potter?"

Harry- "because I am hiding it, plus I don't like showing off, oh and I could easy kill someone by a random light spell instantly, I rather not kill someone just yet thank you very much, even though I have killed a few people in the past on purpose and accidentally" which by saying that got me looks from people around us, even a few shuffing away, I can tell and feel that there is fear within the air

----

C.W.