Chapter 7

I head down to the great hall sitting with the other when weirdly Ginny comes over and sit in my lap

I push her off it as I stand up over her "what the hell do you think you are doing?"

Ginny- "sitting on my boyfriends lap"

Harry- "boyfriends lap? I ain't your boyfriend, you don't even have parts of the boy I like, you have the complete opposite"

Ginny- she tilts her head in confusion "ermm I am and what do you mean by the parts and that why, I am confused"

Harry- "you don't have a dick, I like dick but vagina"

Ginny- "but Harry, you are supposed to be with me, my parents always said I was made for you"

Harry- "Ginny haven't you noticed that your mother and father have only had males before you, your mum to get a daughter did it with someone else who isn't your father"

Ginny- her eyes start to water up as she stand up and brushes herself off "what do you mean?"

Harry- "Dumbledore would have visits to the Dursley's house, he would try to erase my memory every time but it didn't work. I remember everything he told me especially every time he would fuck your mother. He even forced himself of Granger over there, yes she didn't want it but did it to get money, so basically every time she did it she was a prostitute. Which is weird because Dumbledore isn't attracted to women and would think of other men, especially his past lovers including Grindelwald"

Ginny- "so what you basically saying, I am Dumbledore daughter?"

Harry- I nod "yes, Dumbledore and molly did a test when you was born, you are definitely Dumbledore's daughter"

Ginny- she then runs off crying about being the daughter to an old man who forced her best friend to have sex with him and that she was supposed to be Harry Potter wife as her mum has told her, her whole life

Hermione- she storms up to him but as she goes to slap him, her hand was grabbed him someone and she was pushed away by Malfoy of all people "how dare you push me away and how dare you say those lies about me!" She says turning to point at Harry

Draco- "oh haven't you heard, Potter here is a truth bomb, he can never lie, thank you to your boyfriend, Ron Weasley. So really everything he just said was the plain out truth"

Hermione- "lies" she waves her wand but then ends up proving the point that they were all telling the truth before she turns and storms out of the room

Draco- "well you really like to cause drama Potter"

Harry- "well it was the females Weasley's fault for sitting on my lap in the first place, I didn't make that happen, she did it not me and it was my fault I unfortunately tell the truth all the time, yeah its a good thing at times and now I am adopted and living with Snape plus friends with you and now in Slytherin, plus got the Dudley's arrested and Dumbledore now has someone following him at all times but at the end of the day, it is a curse but even if there was a cure, I wouldn't get rid of it"

----

I unfortunately come across ginny in the library, who was fare at the back with a children's story book by the looks of it, in the cushion corner

I sit down next to her "you shouldn't let the truth get to you"

Ginny- she sniffles looking up from her book "its just my mum always prepared me for this life, every single day until obviously Hogwarts times but even in the summer it is a reminder. She got me a doll on how to kiss. She got me a book on sexual situations if you get what I mean. I even got a book on how to do make up, how to dress and everything. She used to tell me even though she loves father, she regrets never marrying a rich man or a famous person, like she left this man who had money to be with my dad, well turns out he is not even my dad, I am on about Arthur Weasley by the way. I sent a letter to him, got one back straight away, he knew, he wanted my mum to be happy and let my mother find someone, so she could have a daughter. Turns out she got pregnant three times which they got aborted before she did it with the headmaster and had me, she tried it all with ginger haired men, in hopes of no one connecting that I truly not a Weasley. Even though he knew, he still treated me like I was his daughter. He said he will continue to be my father even with me knowing and now the others knowing, no matter what, he was always such a good father, even though my mother always took advantage, he was just weak, yeah to her charms but can never stand up for herself"

Harry- "he is in a very manipulative relationship isn't he?"

Ginny- she nods "yeah very, because my mum is such a horrible bitch"

Harry- "you know you don't have to act like she told you to right, because you seem completely not like that when I am talking to you right now. And I know for sure you ain't stupid, you always ace your lessons then say something dumb making it look like you rigged the test, meaning like you got the answers from someone before the test. Also please don't become exactly like your mother and become your own person, no someone who someone else wants you to be"

Ginny- she smiles "thank you Harry" she hugs him "this meant alot, and you know, you are right, I ain't going to become the person my mother wants me to be, but actually me, I am going to go out there and ask the girl who I like out" she says before getting up and going around the corner away from Harry's view

Harry- I blink "well I wasn't expecting that last piece of information, especially with how many boy she has slept with throughout the year, aka rumours of her sleeping with people all the time, not surpised she isn't pregnant already" I blink even more in confusion why I truly said my thought out loud, I knew I would say what I think when someone is trying to get the truth out of me but my actual thoughts without someone talking to me, is well I guess now becoming a thing

----

C.W.