Chapter 8

"Neville Longbottom looks like he is about the pee his pants as Snape comes over to speak to him"

Draco- "ermm Potter you just said a thought out loud without someone asking you something, oh and everyone heard you" he said indicating towards everyone in the room especially an embarrassed Neville Longbottom

Harry- "it started a few days ago, my thought are now being blurted out loud without my control, also you know you are really handsome, you should dress up more"

Draco- he sits back not expecting that "why thank you?"

Harry- "now when are you and Zabini getting together"

Blaise- "we already are, started dating that day at Hogsmeade on Saturday"

Harry- "well I hope that it all turns out alright, unlike Granger who now doesn't have her dumbass boyfriend by her side. And before you say anything father, I can no control it even though right now I wish I am very much controlling it especially after just calling you father instead of just sticking to Snape like I have intended to this whole time"

Severus- he sighs "its fine but please only call me that outside of school hours and not around alot of people"

Harry- "I certainly won't be keeping that promise, as I look around the room and getting a death glare from Hermione Granger like she wants to rip my head off, even though that impossible and I will happily kill her if she dare tries to as I will be fighting for my life, so it will be in self-defence because she wishes to kill me, probably cut me up into a million pieces, I wonder if she would ever become a cannibal and eat my heart and brains"

Severus- "I know this is a new thing, and you can't help it, which is wish you really told me about it when it started to happen, which shockingly this is the longest I have heard you for the last few days as this hasn't been a problem until now, if you can't be quite please leave the room as I wish for a lesson to be taught and I can't do that as you natter away now can I?"

Harry- "and that was the longest I have ever heard father speak, as I grab my bag and exit the room, wondering what I am going to do with myself for the rest of the day, maybe I will jump off a cliff" I say as I leave the room

Severus- he sighs pinching his nose before getting on with the lesson

----

C.W.