Chapter 4

I exit defence seeing as the class has finished for today and hear an angry Ron Weasley shout my name making me turn around seeing him standing there and now it seems he is causing a very extremely large crowd from this class and a few other classes, looks like someone has already gone around telling people there is going to be a fight after our defence class meaning Ron got someone to do that and it cause the whole school to basically watch

Severus- He had heard the rumours to many times within his class. He doesn't want to the boy get hurt but it will embarrassing him if he dares to stop it "Mr Weasley and Mr Potter, you should take this up to the great hall and there shall be a wizards duel within place, so that there will be a shield around you so no one standing near by will get hurt"

Ron- "happily will agree to that Snape"

Harry- "Yes I agree Professor Snape"

Severus- "10 points from Gryffindor for not calling me Professor and 20 from Gryffindor for no only causing a fight but disrespecting me. Now come along you both, we don't have all day" leads them two to the great hall where the tables fill with food then disappear it all by the thanks of the house elves in wanting food to be wasted as he moves the tables to be on there side and sticking to the wall to create more room

Dumbledore- he walks in "what the in the merlin is going on here?"

Severus- "a wizards duel, and no you can't interfer with it because if you bare, both will lose their magic, now we don't want that now do we?"

Dumbledore- he shakes his head "definitely not, well let's get this done and over with" even though he wants Weasley to win as he definitely will, he doesn't want his saviour to get hurt seeing as he isn't a powerful halfblood like the rest have turned out to be. It makes it seem like the boy is average, maybe even below in magic which yes has been disappointing but the world unfortunately knows that he is the saviour who defeat Voldemort, so he has to make sure to control him before he outs himself, that he is a weak wizard to the world.

He steps forwards forming the bubble around the two "do you both know the rules of a wizard duel?" They both no with Potter letting out a quiet yes "well let it begin" he starts a timer from 10 above them as he steps out of the circle locking the unfortunate circle around the two boys

Ron- "I can't believe you chose death eaters over me, of all people. Not only that but you resorted to Slytherin, can believe you have been a snake this whole time, I wish I never was told to become friends with you"

Harry- "and I wish I never sat with you on the train within our first year, I knew it was my first biggest mistake ever becoming friends with you, yeah Malfoy did act as great but you had an disgusting attitude towards him that you deserved a slap on them bum by your not so great mother. Oh and you knew this whole time that the Dursley's were abusing me and neglecting me, all your family that are in on stealing my money from me, are in on knowing about what the Dursley's have done to me" that got gasps around the room from that information "how even Dumbledore knew about it, as I showed and told him constantly throughout the years" everyone looked to Dumbledore all giving him nasty looks before they turned back to us "I knew from second year that this whole time your family, you and Dumbledore and then eventually Granger, that been stealing from my Potter vaults both school and the normal Potter vault, your parents and Dumbledore didn't even take a day before starting to steal from me after my parents were just killed, no they did it a few hours after the whole my parents dying situation. Which my parents were a bunch of idiots who instead of going into hiding decided to go to my fathers holiday home and have a holiday as they knew they were going to die and basically also putting my life at risk. You have been such a horrible friend Weasley and I wish I never became your friend, oh and joined Gryffindor instead of my true house Slytherin, yeah you heard me the hat wanted to put me in Slytherin this whole time. Oh and I ain't fucking your sister to get her pregnant so you will have control over any other vaults I have within the magical world, because even though I have a truth potion going through my veins, I wasn't stupid enough to leave Gringotts within taking a vowl of silence towards about any of my vaults, so you will never know as J knew eventually I will have to end up saying the truth, force or not" I turn around looking at everyone "see Weasley here is a traitor to his kind, as he and the others wish for us to die and hide from the muggle world, yes muggle will try to hurt us but they will come to like us, as for magical creatures, they hope they all die. So much for Dumbledore lieing about loving and wanting to protect creatures but as soon as he is in control of this world, there will be no creatures left"

I got hit in the back with a forbidding curse, the one that is supposed to give me pain but I barely flinch as I slowly turn with a smirk on my face as Weasley stands there stood shocked, yes because he used an unforgivable but also because it didn't cause any effect to me

I slowly move forwards towards him which he tries taking a few steps but hits the bubble that is securing us in

Dumbledore- "we need to stop this, you know one of the only ways for it to happen, one loses there magic but admitting defeat or one dies"

Severus- "we can't do anything Headmaster as both boys knew, as Weasley wanted to kill him happily, were is I am not sure with Potter"

Harry- I don't bother pulling my wand out as I wave my hand swirling him past me as he goes up and it the other side of the barrier as I start to sending him crushing repeatedly against the floor as in go up & down, side to side and backwards & forwards as you hear crunching noise but I stop him mid air looking like he is about to die as I bring him forward just hovering abit above ground in front of my face "do you admit defeat"

Ron- "yes, yes I admit defeat" he grunts as Potter drops him to the ground

Harry- I nod still smirking "good" as the bubble breaks around us as he admits defeat, the wizard duel is over and Ron Weasley is powerless, nothing but a weak muggle now

I turn leaving the great hall as the crowd parts itself as I use my magic, I ain't letting people dare harm me anymore, I will show them the true me and they shall kneel in fear before me, if I have to make them do so as I am more powerful, than anyone else within this world, even more powerful than Merlin

So fear me world, as I am now in control me, and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Joking obviously but yeah I am more powerful than anyone and wish for thei magical world to become better, so I am going to help it by my power as well as power of heritage and knowledge

----

C.W.