Chapter 1: Actress

🍒

Present

Jeongyeon was sitting on an open dressing room inside a big studio and was being attended to. She will have her hair and make up done. This is the second to the last day of filming their TV drama.

                                                                                     Her loveteam, Yoon Jeonghan was on the far end of the studio and was being attended to also. It was a busy and chaotic atmosphere as always. Everything must move fast and everything must be in order.

                                                                                   Their TV drama was loved by a lot of people and people loved them as a pair. Their TV drama got high ratings that people wants a Part 2. Fans wish they were a real couple and they call their ship name "2Jeong". Plus, their surenames are Yoo and Yoon. Fans get crazy over the two. They believe they are "meant to be" for each other.

                                                                                       He smiled and waved at her. Jeonghan always has a big energy everywhere he goes. He is perky and doesn't seem to run out of ideas on what to talk about. Some people love that personality of his - but some find it annoying. One of those who find it annoying is Jeongyeon.

She just smiled back at him.
Later on...a bouquet was sent to her.

"Eh???"

                                                                                   "Ahhhh so nice!"
her make up artist and personal assistant,
Chachi teased

                                                                                   "From Jeonghan, Miss Jeongyeonshi"
the staff said

"Ah ok. Kamsahamnida"
She looked back at him and he winked at her

"Eeeww"
she said silently while smiling at him

"Sshh be nice! In all fairness, he's consistent"
Chachi said

But Jeongyeon was really annoyed.

"Why does he never tire of giving me flowers"
she asked in exasperation

"Uh because he likes you?"

"I already told him I have a boyfriend
but he won't believe me"

"I don't believe you too because
I haven't seen him yet"

"Haha you'll see him soon
when the time is right."

"What does your manager say
about you having a boyfriend?"