Chapter 1

Allie rolled onto her back and sighed in frustration. She ran a hand through her blonde, semi-curled hair as she stared up at the ceiling.

The popcorn white made her feel pity and resentment for herself and the man currently laying next to her. A man who liked to go by the title of 'boyfriend'.

Gavin panted heavily beside her, his face red and relaxed with pure satisfaction.

"That was great, Allie. Fuck! You're crazy," he laughed while rolling onto his side to stare at her.

Allie dragged her eyes from the haunting ceiling to Gavin's eyes, which were showing nothing but admiration and love.

Biting her lip to keep her from saying something she may regret, Allie rolled away from him and off the bed.

Taking a moment to breathe out the frustration, Allie noticed her nipples pebbling at the sudden exposure, making her wonder if they even stood at attention earlier during the non stimulating sex. Shaking her head to rid herself of pitying thoughts, she ruffled her hair and reached for her sky blue and white skin tight dress.

"Listen, Gavin-"

"I'm so glad you spent the night. Isn't morning sex the best? It's spontaneous and a fucking great way to wake up."

Allie did not need to look to know there was a stupid, boyish grin on his face.

Such a child.

"It is better when there is time to enjoy the act instead of treating it like a race," she mumbled as she stepped into her dress.

"Huh? Did you say something, babe?"

Allie rolled her eyes at the horribly cliche nickname before turning around to face him as she put her right arm through the white sleeve.

"Look," she said as she put her left arm through the blue sleeve. "I don't think this is going to work."

Gavin's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he watched her smooth out the dress over her curves.

"What do you mean?"

Untying the black ribbon she liked to keep around her wrist, Allie sneered at her boyfriend's cluelessness.

"I mean I am breaking up with you. I am bored of you," she tied the black ribbon around her hair, making a perfect bow on top of her head. "I am tired of you not pleasing me."

"Pleasing you? What the hell does tha-"

"I have not orgasmed once since we have been together," Allie said matter-of-factly.

Gavin sat up abruptly. "You haven't? Why didn't you say something? I would have-"

Allie scoffed.

"You would have failed, just like all the other times," sighing, she grabbed her phone and purse off the dresser. She looked at the time on her phone and cursed to herself.

I'm going to be late.

"Look, it is what it is. Don't feel bad, it has been ridiculously hard for every person I've come across to give me an orgasm." She shrugged and turned back to Gavin.

Her response only seemed to make him angry and embarrassed.

"We can try different things! Instead of just running away from me without even trying," he grabbed her hand, not giving her a chance to retreat. "We can talk this through."

Pulling her onto the bed, he reached forward to meet her lips.

Gavin kissed her like his life depended on it, one hand tangling in her hair while the other trailed down her body. He started lifting up the dress so he could caress the soft, luscious skin on her ass, making her give out a little moan.