Chapter 10

Allie gasped out as she felt the smoke slowly enter her back hole.

It was a weird sensation, the only thing she could really feel from it was an odd type of heat, one similar to smoke from a fire. But, with it inside her, she compared it to a nice hot bath, enough to warm her up but not so hot that it scorched her.

She grabbed the rope wrapped around her wrists and took deep breaths.

Thankfully, the smoke went in fairly thin, helping her slowly adjust to the sensation.

Fuck, I forgot how wonderful anal feels.

The tingles she had before were amplified into a wave of inexplicable pleasure, making her have to concentrate on not orgasming too soon.

As she felt the smoke move in and out, she also started to feel it widen.

The smoke was stretching her.

Allie threw her head back and moaned, the heated friction from her ass and the soft touch on her clit were already becoming too much for her to bear.

Writhing against the restraints, Allie began to pant.

She was like a bitch in heat with her tongue hanging out of her mouth and drool dripping down onto the tablecloth, desire and warmth running rampant through her body.

More...more... more!

"Who are you?" Kama whispered, his voice low and strained.

Whimpering, Allie closed her mouth and eyes, ignoring Kama's question and slowly losing herself to the feeling of ecstasy.

"Alice," the firm voice of Madness floated to her ears. "Who are you to us?"

The smoke stretched her a little more, making her mewl out instead of forming words.

Her mind and body were going into overdrive. She could barely grasp onto what was going on let alone speak the words they wanted her to speak.

The words she wanted to speak.

"I'm-" Allie was interrupted by the smoke swirling around her swollen clit, making her toes curl and her eyes roll up.

Legs shaking, Allie took a deep breath.

"Your slut!" She shouted, her voice coming out hoarse and strained from forcing out the words while trying to hold off on coming undone.

"Stop," Madness said firmly as he rose from his chair.

Everything seemed to pause as all of them turned their attention to him, even Allie as she continued to pant lightly from such a heated moment.

"Kama, release control of your smoke to me. All of you can leave now."

Bowing his head with a dissatisfied look on his face, Kama tapped his pipe with his forefinger then disappeared with his mushroom.

Allie glanced around to find that Albus, along with his watches, and Chester had also disappeared, making their chairs float back up into the sky and turn upside down.

Allie laid her head back down, trying to move her legs so she could have some kind of relief down below as she watched Madness walk around the table towards her with hooded eyes.

The lust in the silver eye was enough to cause another round of arousal to drip down her legs.

As he walked by he trailed his fingers lightly down her spine. Her skin raised up in gooseflesh in reaction to the simple touch.

With the given distraction and the momentary pause of the smoke ravishing her ass, Allie was able to cool down some of the fire roaring within her.

She sighed as he rounded the table and gently grabbed her hips. He pulled her back until they were flushed with his, the large stiff erection in his pants rubbing against her soaked holes.