NIGHT OF THE COMET

In the woods ...

A Tall figure watched, as a man and a woman are camping in the forest. Fog descends around the tent.

Woman: Hey. Did you hear that?

Man: Hear what?Woman: I heard thunder.

Man: There's no thunder. That sounded like foot steps.

Woman: Are you sure? Because if it rains, then we won't be able to see the comet.

Man: It's not gonna rain. Listen, I...got you a little something. It's back in the car. Don't you move.

Woman: Stay dry.

Man: It's not gonna rain.

dripping noise pounds on the tent after the man leaves. The woman smiles triumphantly.

Woman: I knew it! I told you it was gonna rain!

[She sees her boyfriend up in a tree. His blood dripping on the tent. She runs to the car.]

Woman: Open! No! Please!

[The car beeps as the doors unlock. The woman looks around nervously. Someone drops from the trees and kills her.]

GILBERT HOME: JENNIE'S ROOM

Watching high school musical while singing along Jennie and stefan enjoyed themselves, it had been 3 weeks so far, and they've been getting to know one another well. Having a secret hand shake and her occasionally singing for him.

Elena on the hand was out most nights with Tyler or his father. Which is very much illegal but no one knew until they were caught in his office by Bonnie.

Jeremy was busy with art and his boyfriend jungkook, he was another well know idol. A close friend of Jennie's and her band/sisters.

Stefan stayed at the Gilbert's Residence that night after having dinner with Jennie and Jenna. The 3 of them did karaoke together then off to bed. Jennie and stefan cuddled until she fell as sleep.

Next More

Jenna: Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?

Elena: Depends on where you're going.

Jenna: Jeremy's parent-teacher conference. Hair up or down?

[Jenna puts her hair up.]

Sexy stewardess. But younot sexy Elena said.

Jennie: Dad catching milf Up keep it up!!

[Jenna lets it down.]

Boozy housewife which is literally you aunt jenna

Up it is. You're feisty today.

I feel good, which is rare. So I've decided to go with it. Fly free, walk on the sunshine, and all that stuff. Where is Jeremy?Elena says. He left early. Something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse.

[She pauses.]

There is no wood shop, is there? Jenna asked curiously.. No. Yeah.