2 - whats his problem?

After finally arriving at this Hogwarts place, me, Pansy and her friends step off the train, breathing in the cold, evening air.

Riddle hasn't stopped glaring at me. what's his problem?

"so, yasmin, what do you think?" Lorenzo speaks up. gesturing to the castle i hadn't even bothered to look at yet.

holy shit.

"wow.." its better than i thought!
"its amazing!" i say, a bit more enthusiastically then i wanted, but whatever.

"yup" Pansy chuckles. i feel like me and pansy will be good friends.

~~~~~

Walking into the castle was even better. As i take in my surroundings in awe, im not aware of the tall boy im about to walk into.

"ugh, whats your problem?" he says. its mattheo. out of everyone it could of been, its him?

"jeez, sorry." i say back. i don't take disrespect very well.. i need to work on that.

"mattheo. it was an accident. get over it." pansy says. saving me once again. well, saving him. i could easily kill that dickhead.

he rolls his eyes and continues walking next to a guy. i believe his name is Theo Nott? we spoke a lot during the train ride. he's actually really nice.

i get stopped by a man. hes holding a cat. "you must be Yasmin Belova, yes?" he says.

"uh- yes.." i say, a little confused.

"wait here. the first years need to be sorted, then you will be introduced."

i nod, and wait for everyone else to get seated, and i wait behind the doors of the Great Hall. with a man i believe his name is Filch.

~~~~~

"Please welcome, Yasmin Belova!" The headmaster announces loudly.

"go on. in!" filch gives me a push. touch me again and i'll...

i walk in. all eyes are on me. i look around as i make my way to the front of the hall towards the 'sorting hat' couldn't they think of a better name?

i notice all the different tables are wearing different colours. they must be the houses. I've read about them.. Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin and Hufflepuff. Ha! what type of names are those?

im here. Infront of the whole school.

sitting down on the stool, and the headmaster places the hat on my head.

ew. it's warm. so weird.

"jesus" i mutter as its placed onto my head.

"hmm... different from the rest, aren't you?" the sorting hat announces.
"your very strong. brave! but cunning." ugh make up your mind, hat! "you have a big attitude.. very big.." Ha! thats what she said.. i smirk.

"you belong in.. SLYTHERIN!"

i notice the whole slytherin table starts clapping.

the headmaster takes the sorting hat off of me and offers to shake my hand.

ugh, old people hands.

i notice pansy gesturing me to sit with her. we got along well on the train.

i sit down next to her, on the other side of me is a boy called blaize. hes really funny.

"Yas! congrats on getting into slytherin with us! were so happy for you!" pansy smiles, pulling me closer for a side hug.

"speak for yourself.." i hear someone mumble. ugh, that british boy mattheo. suka.

i reply just by rolling my eyes. i cant be bothered with him.

"May the feast begin!" Dumbledore raises his arms, swishing his hands and loads of food appears on the tables. damn. thats a lot of food.

~~~~~

Time passes, were all eating and enjoying eachothers company. well, apart from that riddle boy. whats his problem?

i feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

who is that?

i pick up my phone. its yelena; 'hows the wizard school?'

'its great. lots of weird things here though.'

'i miss you, you know?'

'i miss you too, yelena. you know you could come visit some time?'

'planning on it.'

i shut off my phone. placing it back into one of my robes pocket. after i got sorted, Dumbledore used some type of magic to change it to match my house. cool.

i sigh. i want to see her again..

i look up again, but i feel someones eyes on me.

i notice who it is. riddle.. God, hes annoying.

he smirks. ill wipe that smirk right off that- ugh.

he keeps staring at me. as if he's trying to read my mind. he mouths something to me.

"who's yelena?" he mouths with the same smirk.

what the fuck. is this suka reading my mind?

i give him a dirty look and glare at him, then look away.

invasion of privacy much..

ive read about people called legillimens. i think he is one. ugh, why read my mind out of everyone in this room? he just wants to piss me off. and it's working.

i already hate him.