3 - are you ready?

A/N ;; hows this fic going so far? are you guys enjoying this? if you have anything to say about it please comment x

the bell rang. i think it's time to go back to our dorms? one problem though. where is my dorm?

"Yasmin, i was told to show you to your new dorm. follow me!" pansy exclaims.

me and pansy separate from her friends as we get into the common room, were going to the girls dorms.

"here you are. your own dorm!" thank fuck.

"also, i heard there is going to be a party in the common room tonight, to welcome us all back or something" great...

"oh.. i haven't brought any party clothes. ill just stay here" i shrug, unbothered.

"borrow one of mine!" pansy says. well my plan didn't work..

i playfully roll my eyes and smile. "okay.."

pansy smiles too. she then grabs my hand, dragging me to her dorm.

she looks through her clothes, looking for a dress she thinks would suit me.

i usually wear baggy clothes. this is going to be weird.

"this! i think it matches you perfectly!" she throws a dress at me.

i look at the dress with hesitation.

"oh come on! you will look amazing!" she nudges me into the bathroom so i can get changed.

im in the dress. i look in the mirror and..

wow.

I don't usually wear tight things like this, but

I don't usually wear tight things like this, but.. i look good.

i walk out of the bathroom to see pansy already dressed. shes wearing a black, silk dress. she looks amazing in it.

"wow, Yasmin! you look stunning!" she exclaims.

"look at you, pansy!" i reply with a smile. we are going to enjoy this party.

"come on. the music has started." pansy grabs my wrist lightly and drags me to the party blasting with music.

A/N ;; shorter chapter this time, but dont worry. the next one is interesting ??