Will, you need protection

Will was playing Mario-cart at his aunts house with his younger cousin Mary-Jane, Will was 14 while MJ was only 9, Mary-Jane was completely destroying Will at the game.
Loss after loss left Will feeling agitated, so agitated he barely noticed the building pressure in his bladder.

Another few games later will was finally catching up to MJ, but the feeling in his bladder was also catching up, Mj in the lead changed to will to being in the lead, MJ took over In the final bend In the track but just before the finish line will took over and as he won he jumped up to celebrate. "Yess, I did it!!" he shouted in joy. The distraction from the built up pressure burst the damn and pee soaked his underwear and trackies.

Mj and his aunt looked at him with disbelief, will had wet himself in the livingroom infront of his cousin and aunt.
When will had realised what he had done he went red as a summer berry, his eyes wide and trickling tears down his cheek.
His aunt broke the silence, "I think you need to head to the bathroom."
Will did as he was told, not daring to dissobay his aunt.

Will ran to the bathroom trying to mot break down into tears. The wetness of his pants and socks was impossible to hide, he was sure he saw a wet patch on the carpet where he was sitting. He had no idea how he was going to get out of this mess.

A few minutes later his aunt entered the bathroom after him holding some clothes, will knew he had no clothes at his aunts house so he had no clue what clothes his aunt had for him.
"Get a shower, the towls are in the wooden box, use Mjs, body soap and shampoo and conditioner, chuck your wet clothes in the wash basket and change  into these clothes once your finished, if you need anything give me a shout."
Will responded shily, "yes aunt Lisa".
His aunt placed the clothes for him on the bathroom table and left the bathroom leaving will to undress and look at the girly bottle of body soap that he was to use. "Hmm strawberry scented", he remarked looking at the bottle infront of him.
Will found the shower to be pleasantly relaxing but as he was looking at the clothes his aunt had left out for him he was in disbelief.
"Aunt Lisa I can't wear these clothes, they are Mjs " will shouted.
"Would you rather be naked? we have nothing else for you to wear" his aunt returned.
She was right, being naked wasnt an option so he picked up the first item of clothing.
The shirt was a light blue shirt, but it wasn't too obviously a girls one, he was embarrassed it looked like it would fit, even if it was only just, his short size was frequently an annoyance for him but he was glad it worked in his favour for once, the socks were a frilly white pair, girly but shoes would easily hide them.

Then came the next two items. A purple skirt and a pink Disney princess, pull-up.  He felt pure shock and disbelief, how could she expect him to wear those.
"Why have you given me a pull-up and skirt to wear? I'm not a little girl"
Lisa sighed at his protest, "As I said, we have nothing else for you to wear, I can't give you her underwear to wear, luckily we had some pull-ups left from when Mj used to wet the bed, and none of her leggings or shorts would fit you."
Will looked at the pull-up on the pile of clothes, if it's from when she used to wet the bed would it even fit him, he was small but not that small. He picked it up and opened it, the size was 8-15, she must have only stopped bed wetting in the past year.
Was he about to put on a girls pull-up, could he face anyone again knowing that he was reduced to an embarrassed situation like this, mj might understand as she was forced to wear them for her bed wetting situation, but she could make fun of him knowing she was out of the pull-ups all together, he knew it was the only option, he couldn't put on his pee soaked clothes.
Will carefully stepped into it and found it fit well and was rather comfortable, not that he would ever admit it.
Finishing getting ready he stepped out to see Mj and his aunt waiting for him, he was red in the face. "I look ridiculous" will finally said, his aunt shook her head "noo, you look adorable" she said trying to comfort him, "you look like a cute girl, especially with your long hair" Mj added. Will looked at the tall hallway mirror to see she was right, he looked like little girl, like his older sister when she was younger to be exact.
He wouldn't have believed he was a 14 year old boy if it weren't a mirror, far too small for 14, far too cute to be a boy. Part of him was releaved to see that he didn't look like a boy in a skirt, able to pass as not being himself.
His aunt looked at him for a second more, "sit on the stool, we need to sort your hair out first" she commanded.
A hair brush and a bobble materialised out of no where as she tugged on his hair getting it where she deemed necessary, it weren't long before she had tugged and tied his hair into 2 high pigtails finishing the look.

"Get your shoes on kids we are going to the play park, you've been inside all day." His aunt Lisa told the two kids.
"I can't go outside in a skirt, can't we atleast wait for my clothes to wash And dry" Will pleaded to his aunt.
"That will take 2 hours it will be dark by then, we arnt spending all day inside." Lisa responded,
"People will laugh, I can't have people see me like this" will shouted back,
"People will just think your another little kid at the park, I won't ask again, get your shoes on" lisa responded loosing her patience.

Will gave in and got his shoes on along with Mary-Jane, the park was close by and mostly deserted much to his relief, just one girl and her mom, Will just hoped they stayed at the other side of the park and paid them no attention, it was a large park.
As they entered the park the girl looked in their direction, not good will though. The girl started running towards them, even worse." "Milly!!" Mj shouted excited to see her friend. Mj and the girls were friends, typical will thought.

Lisa went to sit down and pull out a book, will went to follow wishing he had one of his comics. "Not so fast, we are In a park, run around and have some fun" Lisa told him as if talking to a small child.
Will walked over to the swings slowly hoping he would disappear, the two girls ran after him. "My name is molly, What's your name?" Molly asked him, "her names Willow, she's a little shy" Mary-Jane told her".
Will was glad Mj didn't reveal he was actually a boy but being called a girl felt weird to him.
"Ooo pretty name, let's play on the climbing frame"
Not wanting to argue will played on the climbing frame with the two girls and quickly found himself actually having fun. Then his skirt flipped revealing his pull-up to molly and Mj, time felt like it froze as he waited for the mockery. But none came.
" I wear those aswell, but i only wear mine to bed, my favourite is the mermade one, which is yours?" molly asked.
It wasn't mocking or mean, just matter of fact, he felt a bit of relief.
"Umm, these ones" will responded unsure
The three continued to play until Mj announced she needed to pee, will found himself feeling the same.
Will and Mj rushed to lisa to take them to the nearest toilet.
Will found out it was all the way on the other side of the park, the walk was long so he ran to the mens, but it was all for nothing, he soaked the pull-up before he made it to the door, lisa knew instantly by his face.
"Twice in one day, you may need to wear pull-ups more often, in here with me" lisa told Will as he dragged him into the girls, will in one hand, Mj in the other.
Mj sat on the toilet to pee, door open for her mom to keep an eye on her, lisa started to help will take off the skirt and wet pull-up with no care that Mj could see it all happen. "Good thing I brought a spare" lisa remarked.

The pull-up change was quick and Mj finsihed on the toilet and washed her hands,  then lisa took them back to the park to play with molly.
They continued to play in the park till it got dark, will had alot of fun, he wouldn't have thought he would have had that much fun playing in a park with his little cousin.
They all went home and waited for wills mom to pick him up, will didn't even think to change back into his now clean and dry clothes.