Chapter 8: Who is here?

Changbin walks into the club and talks to the bouncers. Matthew introduces him to Choi Minho.

Wonho asks Changbin, "Ok, so Hyungwon and I are dating, so I want to ask you how are you comfortable with Felix doing private sessions?"

"Well, I mean, he does all of that with those guys. He does his job and yes, it isn't a normal job but in the end I'm the one he comes home to not them. I can say that, they can't"

Minho thinks about that last bit and smiles, "I like that"

Wonho nods, "Me too. Its a nice way of thinking"

Matthew then side nudges Changbin, "And I've heard that, you are the only guy that can get Felix into subspace, you should have seen him last week when he came in for work, he was so giggliy and scatter-minded as you fucked him in the recreational room"

"Oh, yeah, that was fun. On that day, within 17 hours he got overstimulated twice. Once here and the second time in the rec room, someone walked in and I had to stop him from cumming"

"Jesus, kid. You're like Bonobos"

"I mean, he feels so good. So why not fuck him like every night and help him out as well?"

Minho looks confused until Wonho says, "Changbin's family is very well off"

"Oh, like my family", Minho looks at their facial expressions, "Ah, my dad is the ex football coach of the Taejeon Football Team."

"Whose your dad?"

"Choi Yunkyum"

"Your dad leads Busan Ipark?"

"Yeah"

"Oh so you are well off"

"Yeah, I guess"

Changbin then says, "Right, I gotta go"

"Alright, see you later Changbin"

Wonho then says, "Take it easy on him tonight, alright?"

"Of course, hyung"

Changbin walks into the club, leaving the bouncers at the door.

"I still have no clue how Felix can work on the poles after a night with Changbin"

"Me neither, Wonho"

Jinyoung walks over to the bouncers and says in a low voice, "Alright, so Mark has just texted me saying he and Jack have landed a couple of hours ago. So they will be here within the hour, so please make sure Minho acts cool, alright?"

"Of course, Jin", Matthew smiles.

Jinyoung nods then walks over to his room, to get ready. Matthew and Wonho look at each other then at Minho.

"Minho?", Matthew asks as he is the senior bouncer.

Minho looks at them, "Yeah, what's up?"

"Ok, so come with me", Matthew says, "Wonho stay here"

Wonho nods and the other two walk to a quiet corner so Matthew can talk to Minho. Matthew had the talk with Wonho so it only makes sense if he is the one to give it to Minho.

"Ok, so you know how Jinyoung has only two clients right?", Matthew asks.

"Yes, Taemin mentioned something about it before"

"Alright, so those two clients are coming here tonight and they are pretty high profile. Um, ok, so they are Mark Tuan and Jackson Wang", Matthew says, "They as you know from last night, have gotten pretty possessive of Jinyoung so Jinyoung only does private sessions for them. So when they come here tonight, you gotta be chill, alright?"

"Of course, Matthew"

They walk back over to Wonho and they all do their jobs. Matthew watches as HAN paces up and down the corridor of the VIP rooms.

SKY then walks past him on his way to the bar and Matthew stops him, "Yo, SKY what's up with HAN?"

"He gave Minho a note that said to meet him at the club because he wants to come clean so he's a bit nervous"

"Is there ways to calm him down? Cause just watching him is making me nervous"

"Yeah, I'll think of something", SKY sighs. Usually the number one way that SKY used to calm HAN down was something sexual whether that be a blowjob or a handjob, it always worked at calming him down but now that they have stopped doing sexual stuff outside of work, the way that calms him down now isn't as effective but still works.

So he calls out HAN's name and beckons him over to the bar, HAN comes over and SKY asks Yuta for two glasses of their usual.

HAN necks his down and rests his head on the bar, so SKY runs his fingers through his hair. HAN sighs, and turns to look at SKY, "I don't know what I'd do without you"

"Me too, Hannie"

"You are my best friend and always will be"

"And you are mine", SKY smiles at him.

Minghao says from the other side of the bar, "You guys remind me of my best friend and I"

Just before SKY and HAN can reply, someone walks through the doors and walks over to Junee, giving him money.

SKY looks at HAN, "Is that who I think it is?"

HAN looks over at the guy and realises who it is, "Yeah, it is"

SKY gestures for Matthew to come over, "Has Changbin came yet?"

"Yeah, he went in a couple of minutes before I saw you", Matthew answers, "He went into Lix's room"

SKY thanks him and he goes back over to the front door. SKY and HAN get up and head over to Felix's room, making sure the guy doesn't see them.

They knock on the door then walk in. Closing the door behind them, they turn on the lights. SKY looks at Changbin, who is freaking out, "Stop. Stop. Stop. Does Hyunjin come here?"

"What?"

"Does Hyunjin come here and pay to use the VIP rooms?"

"Yeah, he comes here so he can be the best he can be at sexual stuff for you. I thought you knew"

SKY is confused, "And why would I know?"

"Because the one dancer he pays for is SKY. Always SKY. Always you", Changbin is now confused, "How did you not know it was Hyunjin?"

"Because he has a fucking kink of covering my eyes when I suck his dick!"