Suga - 비빔면

You were snuggled up to Yoongi on your sofa, watching some random movie he wanted to see.

You weren't really paying any attention to the movie though, just enjoying being in his arms.

"Y/N?" You heard him mumble, his hand stroking your back lazily from where you were straddled over his lap, face buried in his neck.

You didn't answer, just snuggling further into him and letting out a sigh.

Oh how you wished you never had to get up and leave his warm embrace.

But you were hungry, and so was Yoongi, and you had ordered bibimyeon and it was getting delivered soon.

"Babe, the foods here I have to go get it..." he mumbled, tipping you off his lap and onto the sofa.

You glared at him before rolling over on your stomach to bury your face in the cushions as he chuckled, getting up and going to get the food from the delivery man.

You listened as Yoongi shut the door, walking over with your food.

You heard him place it on the table, then a pair of warm arms lifted you up and onto his lap to sit sideways so he could feed you.

"Time to eat my love..." he mumbled, smiling at you as you looked at him tiredly, pouting your lips for a kiss.

He chuckled, before gripping your chin gently and guiding your face towards him, pressing his lips onto yours.

You smiled softly, which made him chuckle and break the kiss, looking at you lovingly before grabbing some bibimyeon and beginning to eat.

You opened your mouth and he put some noodles up to you, letting you eat them.

"You're so cute when you eat..." he mumbled, you looked at him unamused and you both laughed as you got off his lap and sat next to him, wanting to eat properly.

You and Yoongi ate in relative silence for a while, you finished before him and ended up watching him eat, thinking he looked cute with his cheeks puffed up as he chewed.

You snapped a picture, making Yoongi stop mid bite. "Did you take a picture of me eating bibimyeon?"

He asked, finishing chewing and swallowing his noodles, looking at you with a soft but confused smile on his face.

You shrugged, "you look cute when you eat..." you mumbled, letting your boyfriend watch as you made the picture your phone background, smiling at it before putting your phone away.

Yoongi finished his food, pushing it away on the table and lifting you back into his lap for snuggles.

"Yoongiiiii..." you whined, burying your face in his neck to hide how red your cheeks were.

God he always knew how to just get you, you both loved and hated that about him.

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around you and cuddling you close, kissing the top of your head softly.

Yoongi was such a softy, as much as he kept up is Agust D persona he was a soft cuddle bear and absolutely loved to get affection and attention, almost as much as loved giving it.

"I love you..." he mumbled, nuzzling his face into your hair and kissing the top of your head again.

You giggled, pushing so he would release his grip and you could look up at him.

He pouted, but it went away when you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed the tip of his nose.

His big gummy smile spread across his face and my god you nearly had a heart attack you loved this man so much.

You kissed his right cheek, then his left cheek, his eyes had become slits now his smile was so wide.

You leant up and kissed his forehead before finally pressing a soft peck to his lips, leaning back with a smile as you saw a slight red hue on his cheeks.

"Yoongi oongi boongi~" you cooed, pinching his cheeks and nuzzling your face into his neck, "my cutie soft rapper boy..." you mumbled, kissing his neck softly where you nuzzled into him, hearing him giggle a bit above you.

"Y-you better not do this in front of the others, they'll never let me live it down..." Yoongi whined above you.

You looked up into his eyes, moving some hair out his face so you could gaze at him, "you love it..." you mumbled, kissing his cheek again before opening another bowl of bibimyeon.

Yoongi laughed, "another one?" you smiled at him, "we can share it, besides, you look cute with red cheeks" you laughed loudly as he fully blushed, taking the bibimyeon and putting it down so he could cover his face with his hands.

You hugged him close again, snuggling into him and letting his face return to its normal colour before teasing him any more.

"I love you too..." you mumbled, pressing your lips to his again as you both kissed, the noodles going cold where they sat neglected on the table.

But the noodles could wait, you were too busy doting on your soft rapper boy, and this was WAY more important.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: oh yeah we're getting started now, I've had this in my drafts since august waiting for the day I would debut this book, hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading <3

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME for more updates and check out my other books! Backup acc: hoseokkphile