J-hope - Distraction

Hoseok was sitting on the sofa in your hotel room, in the most low riding shirt you had ever seen in your life.

He was way too smug, he kept looking at you to see you staring at him while trying to make a drink.

You tried to ignore him, and the fact that he was clearly trying to make you flustered.

It wasn't going to work, you refused to let him make you blush as a point of pride.

You chugged some cold water to steady yourself, before going back over to him and sitting down next to him, ready to watch a movie.

Your boyfriend eyed you up and down, his eyebrow raised in thought, before deciding to pull you to sit sideways on his lap to watch the movie, your head conveniently resting on his fucking bare exposed chest that was driving you insane.

"Baby, you're shaking..." he chuckled holding your legs with one hand and taking your hand in the other, "cute..." he mumbled, kissing your cheek before pulling your head onto his chest.

"H-Hobi..." you mumbled, not looking up at him, he pulled you away, gently gripping your chin and making you look at him, "what, my love?" He mumbled, his lips ghosting over yours.

You let out a small whine, fidgeting in his lap as he grinned, rearranging you to straddle his thighs and face him.

You looked down, your hard outer shell fully cracking as you could not contain yourself in front of this extremely handsome man.

"What do you need baby? Hmm? Talk to me..." he said, rubbing your back gently and waiting patiently for you to speak.

You whined again, before pouting out your lips at him, indicating you wanted a kiss.

He was all in with the teasing and you hadn't even got a kiss yet?

He chuckled, his hand gently gripping your neck to bring you closer to him, he watched your face blush red as he hovered for a moment, a very smug smile on his face before he briefly pressed his lips onto yours.

You barely felt the touch before he pulled away, giggling as you covered your face.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry, I can't keep this up, you're just too cute, you think I didn't see you staring?" He chuckled, looking at you intently as you blushed.

"God, I love you so much..." he suddenly cupped your cheeks, deeply kissing you and taking you pleasantly by surprise.

He coaxed your mouth to open and you let him inside, your hands gently resting on his chest as he kissed you, little whines and sounds coming for your mouth that he swallowed up in his own.

His hands left your cheeks and gripped your waist, pulling you impossibly close to him as he kissed you harder, both your lips slightly swollen from the force of the kiss.

His lips left yours briefly to suck a large hickey onto your neck, you whimpered as he licked over it to soothe the bite, before taking your lips in his again, leaving a few short pecks, before finally letting you breathe.

When you parted you were breathing heavily, face red, lips swollen and your eyes slightly gazed over.

Hoseok looked far too pleased with himself as he touched the mark he had left on your neck, pushing some hair out of your face before smiling sweetly at you.

"Is that what you wanted, hmm?" He asked, holding you close as you giggled at him, poking his cheek in your little love drunk state.

He kissed your cheek, letting you rest against him as you finally relaxed, satisfied and in love.

"Because that's definitely what I wanted..." he mumbled, kissing the top of your head, before turning on the movie you were both clearly not going to be focused on.

About 10 minutes later, you were straddling his lap again, poking his cheek and generally being annoying.

"Hobiii, play with me~~" you mumbled, bored and wanting some attention from your boyfriend.

He looked down at you, an eyebrow raised before kissing the tip of your nose, you giggled and buried your face in his neck.

You were amused for a few minutes before looking back up at him, pouting.

"You look like Jungkookie when you do that" he said, pecking your pouty lips.

"Hmm, maybe me and Koo can team up against you, I'm sure you would do anything if we BOTH pouted" you said thoughtfully, a mischievous smile on your face.

Hoseok scoffed, gripping your chin and making you look at him, "Baby wants to play?" He whispered against your mouth, making your eyes go wide.

You figured out what he meant, and you wouldn't be able to walk for the next few days.

"Hobi- AHH!" you squealed as he hoisted you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, not very flattering on your part but he apparently didn't see it that way as he looked in the mirror.

He was extremely pleased with himself, he lightly tapped your butt to make you squeal before carrying you to the bedroom and depositing you on the bed.

Your face was scarlet as you looked up at him, practically about to combust as he crawled between your legs up to your face and kissed you softly.

"Let's see what happens when you decide to distract me hmm?"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I'm trying hard to make these longer so it's more worth reading them, I had flu for like a week so I was pretty inactive but I'm back on it now!! It's my 21st Birthday on Thursday and I've got plans with some friends (Kpop night at a local club which is gonna be lit) so that's what's going on ^^

As always thanks for reading and don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books!! Backup account: hoseokkphile