Jungkook - Yes or No

"Stop staring Jungkook-ah, I can't concentrate..." you whined, as Jungkook laughed from where he was propped up on the bed.

You were trying to do your skincare for the evening after showering, but your boyfriend was just looking at you from the bed, staring.

With his head resting on his hand, that stupid grin on his face like he KNOWS what he's doing.

He was annoying, but he was cute, and you loved him.

But right now he was distracting you from doing your routine by being flirty on the bed because he was feeling in the mood.

But as you said to him last night, you cannot be doing secret cuddles in bed every day of the week.

Jungkook wasn't disturbed, continuing to stare as you finished putting creams on your face, just putting things away in their proper place as he spoke.

"You're so beautiful..." he mumbled, making you scoff as you got up and joined him in bed.

Before you could turn the light off he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close to him and nuzzling his face in your hair briefly.

"Yes Koo you tell me every day" you rolled your eyes, sitting on his lap as he sat up and rested against the headboard, beginning to play with the hair at the base of his neck.

It was getting so long now, and you fucking LOVED it, he was so pretty ugh it hurt your heart honestly.

"I should tell you more, you obviously don't believe me" he said, his eyes scanning around your face as he just took you in.

He was absolutely smitten with you, and you wouldn't admit it but you felt a rush every time you were with him.

You smiled a bit at him, thinking he was cute, continuing to play with his hair.

"You're so pretty, sometimes my heart actually hurts because of how much I love you" he said, grinning when you blushed slightly, your fingers twisting his hair around them in an attempt to calm your nerves.

"I want you on me all the time, even when I'm at work I wish you were here on my lap like this..." he gripped your waist with his hands and pulled you closer, his arms wrapping around your waist as he buried his head into your chest.

"I love you..." he mumbled, breathing deeply and inhaling your scent before pulling back to look at you, smiling again when he saw how flushed you had become.

"Are you feeling a rush hmm? I knew it, you're whipped for me" he sounded so pleased with himself, and you rolled your eyes before moving closer and hugging him, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Yeah... I feel the rush.." you mumbled, continuing to hug him and just feel his warmth for a moment.

"Kook I can feel your hands moving, you have an early day tomorrow" you said, chuckling as he huffed, putting his hands back where they were on your waist.

"At the weekend, you're all mine..." he mumbled, kissing your neck a couple of times and making you squirm on his lap.

"Koo, I'm tired, and I wanna cuddle and fall asleep in your arms please..." you whispered, listening as he laughed, kissing the side of your head before lying down and bringing you with him.

He lay flat on his back and pulled you up over his chest as he reached a hand out to turn the light off.

"Koo?" Jungkook looked down at you, as you looked up at him.

"Yes baby?" Jungkook watched as you sat up to straddle his lap, you didn't say anything, you just rolled your hips a couple of times, then rolled off him and onto your side of the bed, facing away from him and giggling.

Jungkook lay there for a moment, furious and ever so slightly excited before swiftly turning you towards him and hovering over you.

"Oh baby..." he mumbled, gripping your chin in one hand to look at him, "What am I going to do with you?" He sighed, and you knew what that meant.

You screeched and tried to run, but he had already pinned you to the bed and to your horror began to tickle you.

"J-Jungkook!! Stop, please I'm sorry!!" You laughed, Jungkook laughing as well before he finally stopped attacking your sides, lying back down and leaning on his side to watch as you calmed down.

Once your breathing evened out you turned and smiled at him, nuzzling your nose on his and kissing his cheek, before finally settling down to sleep, he had a big stupid grin on his face once again, but he was cute.

Just as he lay down, he turned to you, "At the weekend, you're going to wish you hadn't done that..." he whispered, pulling you close to him and kissing your forehead.

You kissed his cheek again, snuggling into him, "I love you Koo..." you mumbled, and he smiled, pressing a quick kiss to your lips, which made you blush.

"I love you too Y/N..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: No I don't know either so please don't ask, hope it's still good anyway, it sort of goes in a weird direction but I like it so I hope you guys enjoy it too, it's just supposed to be the reader and Jungkook in love like the song 'Yes Or No' which inspired this, it's my fave song on his album.

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books!!! Backup acc: hoseokkphile