Jin - When I'm with you...

You and your boyfriend were cuddled up on your bed after a long day, watching your favourite TV show and just enjoying being together.

He had recently got back from his military service, finally being off the hook, and you were so happy to have him back, never wanting to let go of him again.

"Jinnie where did your go???" You called out to him from your bed, concerned for him even though he had literally only gone to the bathroom.

"I'm right here baby, I'm not going anywhere..." he mumbled, practically flying back to the bed and kissing the side of your head as he lay down next to you.

He pulled your tired body to lay on his chest, beginning to rub your back gently as you relaxed into him.

You didn't want to be away from him for even a moment now, you even made him stand and face the door when you were in the bathroom.

You may have just a teeny tiny little bit of separation anxiety.

Hardly any really, you just need to be able to see him and cuddle him at all times otherwise you went insane!

Your boyfriend sort of figured that this would happen, so he had mentally prepared himself for it, happy to snuggle with you 24/7.

He missed you a lot as well, so it's not like he didn't want to spend time with you, you both ended up doing a lot together, going out on little dates, you were even planning a vacation together before he had to prepare for his solo activities.

"Jinnie~" you mumbled, snuggling your face into the crook of his neck as he unpaused the movie you were watching.

He smiled softly, one of his hands resting on your back and gently moving up and down.

You stayed in place for a while, buried in his neck and inhaling his scent, but oxygen is crucial for survival so you had to get up and breathe actual air.

You looked up at him, scanning around his face for a moment, before shuffling to the side so he could sit up.

As he leaned back on the headboard, you placed yourself back on his lap, and kissed his cheekies.

"I missed you so much, it sucks not having you here..." you mumbled, doing a little sad face as he smiled, his hands holding your waist steady.

"I know, but it's over now, and I'm never leaving you again..." he mumbled, cupping your cheeks and softly pressing his lips onto yours.

You kissed sweetly for a while, nuzzling your noses together cutely and giggling.

You rested your head in his chest, content with just sitting in silence with him.

"What do you think about going to Italy?" He suddenly asked, making you look up at him. "Italy? Like where?..." you asked, suspicious.

He smiled cheekily, "hmmmm I was thinking...Pompeii?" He laughed as you squealed, you had always wanted to go to Pompeii to see Mt. Vesuvius and the ruins of the city, you found it fascinating.

"Jinnie!!!!!!! That would be so cool!!!!!!! We HAVE to go!" You got all excited, immediately pulling out your phone and looking for hotels.

Although Jin had people who could plan his trips for him, he knew you liked to find places yourself.

It was part of the fun to plan where you were going to stay, activities and looking for restaurants and stuff.

He looked at you fondly as you excitedly showed him pretty hotels and private villas.

"Look at this one! It has such a cute garden by the pool where we could sit together and have champagne omg it's such a kdrama scene do you see the VISION??" You kept looking, excited as your boyfriend kept looking at you with the softest gaze in his eyes.

"I do see the vision..." he mumbled, cupping your face, looking at you with a soft smile as you blushed.

"You..." he mumbled, pressing his lips onto yours briefly.

You blushed more and buried your face into his neck, no longer looking at hotels and instead trying to hide yourself from his prying eyes.

He chuckled, thinking for a moment before remembering something he had been thinking about for a while, "Hey, I've been meaning to ask you, I was wondering if you would do some of the backing vocals on one of my songs?" He mumbled, chuckling when you shot back and stared at him with wide eyes.

He had asked you for your input before, just listening to things he made and telling him what you thought, you knew he valued your opinion.

But he had never asked you to actually sing on something, you didn't think you had a very good voice and didn't want to ruin something he had worked so hard on.

"I've heard you singing in the shower when you think I'm in the studio, and you have a really beautiful voice, it would be such a joy to have my lovely girlfriend on my album..." he said softly, kissing your cheek and smiling as you squealed, bouncing up and down excitedly.

"Tomorrow my love, let's watch another movie hmm? Lay down with me..." he scooted himself onto his back, head propped up on some pillows as he guided you down to rest your head on his chest.

He picked a chill romantic movie, his hand rubbing your back slowly as you both relaxed, watching the two main characters realise they loved each other over the course of an hour, much like how you and Jin realised you loved each other, after years of being friends.

People thought you were annoyed by how long you had been dating, and the fact he hadn't proposed yet.

But life was busy, and you understood that getting married was a big thing that he didn't necessarily have time for, but that didn't mean he didn't have time for you.

Jin loved you unconditionally, and he had planned just the right moment where the ring in his beside drawer would become useful, and he would finally give you everything you had ever wanted.

As he looked down at you, your cheek smushed against his chest as you slowly fell asleep, he knew he didn't want to be anywhere else than with you. When he was with you, there was no one else...

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: ok this one is honestly quite good and I got it to 1000 words so very proud of myself, try hard to make this at least 1000 words so it's more worth reading, please let me know if you have any requests for THIS book I would love to do some! Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books!! I'm super close to 500 followers now!! ^^ my backup acc in case this one gets deleted: hoseokkphile