🫶Mi amor🫶

Premise - Miles is confused at his new feelings towards Pavitr. His mom comes into his room and talks to him about it. The next morning, he be-lines to Pavitr's world to confess. Then later that day, Miles and Pavitr share a first kiss on a first date.

Relationship - friends to lovers

He lay in his bed, his headphones on as usual. He closed his eyes, he tried to clear his mind but thoughts kept on filling his head. He loved Gwen. He should still love Gwen. He had always loved Gwen. So why has that all changed? Why couldn't he physically bring himself to love her anymore? He just didn't get it. Non of it made sense to him. Why did he suddenly just.....stop? He was obsessed with her for years, he drew her all the time. And now? He fallen out of love. Maybe that's because he had fallen out of favour? He knew he couldn't compete with Hobie, so maybe that just made him subconsciously move on from her.

How he felt now felt more genuine than obsessive. Maybe he wasn't in love in the first place. Maybe he just finally found someone who was like him and felt like he had a shot? And now he actually found someone he liked? But again, maybe not.

He sighed audibly, what was he going to do? He loved Pavitr, but this is weird. Pavitr is his friend. Anyway, Miles isn't gay! Is he? No, he's loved girls all his life. Then maybe he's bi? This was all so foreign to him. What would Peter think? What would his friends think? What would Pavitr think? What would his parents think? Would they be supportive? What if they're disappointed in him? They were uncomfortable when they thought he loved Gwen! What would they think of Pavitr?

He was snapped out of his thoughts by a light knocking at his door. He snapped up, yanking his headphones off his head "Who is it?" He asked "Miles, it's only me" the voice of his mum called to him "Okay, you can come in!" He replied. The door creaked open slowly "Hola niño" she greeted him warmly "Hola Mami" he greeted her with a small, stressed sigh. She immediately took notice "Oh Miles, are you alright?" She asked in concern. He nodded in reply. Safe to say Rio wasn't convinced of her son's words. She sat next to him "Are you sure Miles?" She asked again. He shook his head "I'm not, that's the problem" he said, head in his hands "What's wrong mi ángel?" She said, rubbing his back soothingly "Mom. It's just all so confusing" he chocked out, he was starting to get overwhelmed with it all "What's so confusing?" She questioned him softly "It's just... I really, really like this person-" he started "Is it Gwanda?" She interrupted with a knowing smile.

"No"

Rio wore a shocked expression but allowed Miles to continue "It's not her. It used to be her, but we're just friends now" he informed her "The guy I like is a.......boy" he said after a short pause "Oh Miles! Who is it?" She asked, clapping her hands in excitement "H-His name is Pavitr Prabhakar" he told her. She nodded "How is he?" She asked him. Miles sighed dreamily "He's Indian, sweet, kind, generous, super smart, has lovely hair, white teeth, cute." he started "He loves to make Chai for me and share his food, even when I tell him not to, he insists on me having some. He always smells like Chai and coconut, his smile is so perfect and genuine, he always loves to talk to me and check on how I'm doing. He even has a lovely, heavenly voice, he sounds like an angel. His eyes are as deep as an ocean, I could look into them all day. He is the kindest person I've ever met, he's a ray of sunshine" he rambled before snapping back to reality "But he's straight" he added sadly.

"How do you know?" Rio asked him.

That question rattled Miles. He didn't know, he just assumed because of Gayatri. Pavitr had never shown signs of liking boys either. But he didn't know for sure.