⚜️Prince Pav⚜️

Premise - Pavitr is a Prince, and Miles' is his servant. They're both childhood friends despite their different roles. What more can I say? They were bound to fall in love eventually. Pavitr has an arranged wedding with Gayatri, but runs away in the middle of the ceremony/vows and kisses Miles

Relationship - friends to lovers

Miles shifted uncomfortably in his seat. It felt weird to be sitting alongside people of much higher class than him. He wasn't even meant to be here, it was all because Pavitr had begged his parents for him to be here. He knew everyone was staring at him, he was different and everyone knew it. But not only that, most of the guest knew the real purpose of this marriage. And it was not to unite two people who loved each other. It was to spite Miles.

You see, Miles had worked for Pavitr for as long as he could remember. Pavitr's parents chose Miles because he was the best person to distract the young Prince from the absence of his parents in his life. And perhaps Miles was a little too good at his job, overqualified if you will. So needless to say they were probably the most prominent in each other's life. Pavitr was the only thing Miles knew, just as Miles was the only thing Pavitr knew. There was no denying it, they were head over heels for each other. Everyone could see it. The Prince and his servant had fell in love.

As soon as the King and Queen realised, they tried to prevent their love from growing. But try as they might, Pavitr's parents couldn't separate the two boys. And this marriage was their last ditch effort to forever hold the two boys away from each other. And Miles knew it. Well, it wasn't exactly a secret that the parents didn't approve. Everyone knew it.

Miles sat quietly, politely declining anyone's attempts to make any small talk with him. He just wanted to wallow in his self pity and sadness for a second. For all he knew, Pavitr's parents had taken the only good thing in his life away from him and he could be out of a job now that Pavitr had a wife who had her own servant. There was almost no chance Miles could go with Pavitr or continue to work in the castle when Pavitr leaves. His whole life would be ruined. And he had to watch it fall apart in front of him, watching the love he had poured his heart and soul into quickly vanish.

Miles was quickly cut out of his thoughts by classic wedding music and Pavitr's future wife, Gayatri, walking down the isle. Honestly, Miles adored Gayatri. She was probably the only person Miles would want Pavitr to marry other than himself. She waved discreetly at Miles, Miles waved back awkwardly as she made her way to the alter. Routinely Pavitr followed shortly after, walking down the aisle with his father. Pavitr mouthed a "Sorry" to Miles before meeting Gayatri and the pastor on the alter. They stood anxiously in front of each other, the pastor between them. Miles looked on uncomfortably as the pastor began.

We are gathered here today to join Prince Pavitr Prabhakar and Lady Gayatri Singh in holy matrimony" he stated before turning to Gayatri "Lady Gayatri Singh, do you take Prince Pavitr Prabhakar as your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked "Yes. I do" She answered happily, a smile plastered on her face "Okay, repeat after me" he ordered "I take thee" he started "I take thee" Gayatri repeated "Pavitr to be my husband" he finished "Pavitr to be my husband" he repeated once again "Lady Singh. Do you promise to cherish Prince Prabhakar always, to honour and sustain him, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to him in all things until death alone shall part you both?" He questioned, Gayatri looked directly into Pavitr's nervous brown eyes "I promise to cherish you always, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us" she repeated, genuineness filling her voice. The pastor then turned to Pavitr. He shifted uncomfortably.