👑Two Princes👑

Premise - Miles and Pavitr are two princes from different kingdoms. They are left alone together after their fathers yell at them.

Relationship - friends to lovers

Pavitr and Miles walked obediently behind their fathers. The two boys glanced at each other nervously, they knew they were in deep trouble. What did the two princes do may you ask? Well, they only snuck out of the castle and walked among the "commoners" as their fathers phrased it. The two boys thought it was weird they weren't allowed to leave their respected castles, so when Miles was visiting and Pavitr had the perfect opportunity to escape. Miles just couldn't pass it up. But with all good things, they must come to an end. But they got caught while re-entering the castle and that led them to now. Where the two best friends were in trouble. They were led into a pretty room with two cushioned seats, a fireplace, a large window and a coat hanger. The two fathers stood by the door "In" both of their fathers hissed at them. Miles and Pavitr gulped before scurrying into the seats. The two Kings only stayed at the door, leaving it open for all to hear. Jefferson sighed "Do you two have any idea at just how much trouble you both are in?" He asked angrily making Miles flinch, Pavitr opened his mouth to answer only to be interrupted by his father "Don't" he hissed at Pavitr. Safe to say his mouth was immediately closed.

"You two should be extremely disappointed in yourselves" Jefferson stated "You both just left the castle without telling anyone, making everyone panic. Just to find out that you, two princes, were parading around the streets as some kind of commoners. Do you have any idea how lucky you are that no one recognised you?" He continued. Miles nodded sadly, but based on Pavitr's nod, this was something he had been through time after time. Jefferson looked at Miles "This isn't something I'd ever expect you to do, you're usually so good at being the perfect role model" he said condescendingly and disappointed. Miles looked down "Don't blame Miles. You should blame my child" Pavitr's father interrupted "He has developed a horrible habit of disobedience and behaving like a hooligan" he continued, glaring at Pavitr "He's been dressing up in common clothes, eating their foods and drinks, using their slang. It's quite disturbing how I ended up with a son like him" he said, distaste seeping through his words "But dad-" Pavitr started but quickly got interrupted "See? He doesn't even address me properly" his father said in frustration, Pavitr looked at Jefferson "Please, Jefferson Uncle, you need to understand! You used to be a citizen too" Pavitr said desperately "Oh my Lord! How dare you address his highness like that!" Pavitr's father shouted before turning to Jefferson "I apologise for his lack of manners. He's just been so rude and disrespectful lately" he said loudly. Pavitr's face remained monotonous, but Miles could see the sadness and pain behind his eyes. The two kings sighed "We will be back soon, we have a meeting to attend to" Jefferson said awkwardly "We will talk about this later" King Prabhakar said before closing the door shut and leaving the two princes alone.

Pavitr sighed exasperatedly "I'm so sorry Miles-I mean- Prince Morales" Pavitr said sadly. Miles shook his head "Don't call me that, I like when you address me by my first name" Miles said with a comforting smile. Pavitr smiled "Alright, I'm still sorry though" he apologised "For what?" Miles asked cluelessly "For getting you in trouble, I should have never took you with me" Pavitr answered, his voice full of regret "No! Please don't be! Today was the most fun I've ever had in my life! I learnt and saw so much new and interesting things. Thank you so much for doing what you did" Miles said cheerfully. Pavitr smiled brightly "Well, I'm glad you had fun" he replied happily "But if you don't mind, I have a question?" Miles said politely "Okay" Pavitr responded almost immediately. Miles looked at him in confusion, almost as if he was still waiting for an answer. Pavitr sighed humorously "You can ask the question now Miles" he reiterated. Miles nodded "Well, why do you take an interest in the activities of commoners?" Miles asked, Pavitr frowned "Don't call them that. It's rude" he stated bluntly. Miles nodded apologetically "My apologies" he said simply "Well, to be honest, I did all of this to impress you. I thought you'd find it cool or something. But all I did was get you in trouble. And now I'm kinda regretting it all" Pavitr revealed. Miles chuckled "Don't regret it. It's amazing. I love how much you know about your citizens, I love how you speak like them, I love how you eat their food and dress like them" He said "I can tell you've spent a lot of time out there" he added with a small laugh "How come?" Pavitr asked in curiosity.

"Your accent has changed slightly from what it was when we were children" Miles said teasingly "Oh come off it! Just because I don't sound like a complete posho like you!" Pavitr replied jokingly "I don't get out much Pavitr" Miles excused himself "I can tell" Pavitr teased him, earning a chuckle from Miles. He looked into Pavitr's eyes "Honestly, thank you for today" he said gratefully. Pavitr smiled brightly "It was nothing. I'm just happy you had fun Miles" he said. Miles loved how Miles said his name, he didn't even know why but he did.

Miles furrowed his eyebrows slightly "You're upset about something aren't you?" Miles asked knowingly. Pavitr gulped "Yeah, I am" he admitted "You know you can talk to me Pavitr, I'll be glad to listen" Miles said soothingly "I know I can. It's just annoying, my dad just always seems so disappointed by me" Pavitr sighed, resting his head in his hands "He just doesn't seem to love me" he added sadly. Miles smiled comfortingly "It's his loss then, you're an amazing and unique person Pavitr! Anyone would he so lucky to have you as their son, he's an idiot if he can't see that" Miles replied confidently "Thanks Miles" Pavitr said, unsure on how to respond to what Miles had just said "You're welcome Pavitr" Miles smiled sweetly. The two boys sat in silence. The two broke the silence at the same time

"We are going to be in here for a long time aren't we?"

"There's such a romantic tension between us"

Miles furrowed his eyebrows at Pavitr's comment "What?" He asked in confusion and shock "You heard me" Pavitr said teasingly. Miles gulped as Pavitr got out of his seat and leaned into Miles' chest "What will put fathers think?" Miles asked softly "That doesn't matter" Pavitr replied "Can I kiss you Miles?" He added politely "Yes, you may" Miles answered, a small smiled on his face as Pavitr pressed a tender kiss onto Miles' lips. They were both barely kissing due to the giant grins on both of their faces. They both pulled away "I liked that" Pavitr chirped "I liked it too" Miles said gleefully "I love you so much Jaanu" Pavitr whispered lovingly "I love you too mi querido" Miles replied in a soothing tone. They slowly reconnected their lips, uniting for a proper kiss this time. Suddenly, mid kiss, the door was swung open. Making the two princes disconnect their lips, faces still just millimetres apart and Pavitr leaning against Miles' body. They had been caught in the act.

Hey guys, gals and non binary pals! I hope y'all are doing good! I also hope that you all enjoyed this story. As always, any constructive criticism or feedback you may have is welcomed and appreciated! I'll see all of you Lovelies in the next story 🌻☕️

Author signing off