🪟Unexpected visit🪟

Premise - Whilst Pavitr is in class Miles comes and visits him, tapping on the window. Pavitr scoots over to the window, rolling it up and chats with Miles.

Relationship - lovers

Pavitr felt like his brain was turning into mush. His head in his hands, the boredom was killing him. His sanity was slipping away as the teacher kept on droning on. He was struggling to keep his eyes open, he wished he had someone to talk to so they could save him from this mind numbing experience. He sighed whilst tapping his pencil on the desk. Almost immediately he was stopped "Prabhakar! Stop doing that, it's distracting!" His teacher told him "Okay, sorry" Pavitr said apologetically as the teacher restarted their rambling. What lesson was he even in right now? He completely forgot. What were the others doing now? Did they have school like him? Or where they out doing Spider-man things? Did they all have different time zones, or where all universes time zones the same? God he wished someone was here to keep him company, anyone at all. Hell, even Miguel would be a great person to see at this point.

He was suddenly cut out of his thoughts by what sounded like light tapping, he looked towards the window and grinned at what he saw. It was Miles! Finally someone was here! Pavitr looked around, everyone was distracted by the teacher so he took the opportunity to slip out of his seat and sit next to the window. He waved at Miles before breathing on the window and writing "Wait a sec, I've got and idea" on the condensation. He shot out a web when the class was distracted by the board, he took the teacher's laptop. He looked around in slight panic before opening the window "Move! He hissed at Miles before throwing it out the window. He moved back to his original seat and sticking his hand up "Teacher! Where's your laptop?" He asked loudly, faking shock. The teacher spun around before gasping "Oh my! Who took it?" They asked angrily, obviously no one admitted anything. They huffed "I'll have to go to the office and ask for a new one" they stated before walking to the door "Behave everyone" they ordered before leaving.

Predictably, the whole class erupted into chatters. Pavitr slipped back to the window "Hey Miles!" He chirped happily "Hi mi amor" he greeted Pavitr lovingly "What are you doing here Jaanu?" He asked in slight concern. Because it was definitely in Miles to skip school and see Pavitr all day. Miles chuckled "No, I didn't skip anything, my school ended an hour ago. And I really wanted to see you" He explained. Pavitr nodded "Alright I believe you. How have you been Priye? I haven't seen you since..." he trailed off in thought "This morning?" Miles finished his sentence "Yeah! And that's still too long!" He pouted "Well I'm here now" Miles said with a smile "Yeah you are, mera Pyaar" Pavitr said before pressing a soft, quick kiss onto Miles' lips "I love you so much!" Pavitr whined "I love you too Pav" he replied before ruffling his hair playfully "Hey! I told you not too do that!" He groaned " Sorry, I couldn't resist" Miles giggled apologetically "Umm, do you have any plans for tonight?" He asked anxiously "Nope! Why?" Pavitr answered cheerfully "Because I was thinking I could stay and we could do something together!" Miles suggested "I would love that Jaanu!" Pavitr exclaimed happily "And maybe I could stay over tonight" Miles added eagerly "Why?" Pavitr asked in curiosity "Because we're boyfriends, and we're dating" he responded "To do what?" Pavitr replied questioningly "You know, I'm not sure" Miles answered "Whatever boyfriends do I guess" he added "Well that sounds great! I'd love that!" Pavitr said eagerly "Good!" Miles agreed gleefully.

After that they both just sat there in silence, looking into each others eyes lovingly "Do you love me?" Pavitr asked. Miles' eyes widened "Of course I love you, why?" Miles asked in a mixture of curiosity and worry "Oh, it's just-I don't know. It's hard to believe that you're my boyfriend, you're so perfect. And sometimes, I just feel a little scared that you're still in love with Gwen. N-not that I wouldn't be happy for you both if you were" Pavitr explained awkward "Mi amor, I love you so much. I wouldn't date you if I still loved Gwen. You are the one I want, I'd love to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much, please don't think that I don't love you" Miles said soothingly. Pavitr looked at him tearily "I don't know why I'm crying" he chuckled "I-I love you too mera Pyaar" he added before kissing Miles. It was soft and tender, but still full of love and passion. They both pulled away slowly before opening their eyes and looking at each other.

"OH MY GOD!"

"Who's that guy?"

"Did Pav just kiss Spider-man?"

"How's that guy sticking to the wall?"

"THIS IS SO COOL!"

Hey guys, gals and non binary pals! I hope y'all are doing good! I also hope that you all enjoyed this story. As always, any constructive criticism or feedback you may have is welcomed and appreciated! I'll see all of you Lovelies in the next story 🌻☕️

Author signing off