With My Girlfriend - Bbangsaz

i like say something by twice promise by twice and handle it by twice so I recommend you listen to those reading this👍

words: 1120

———

Today had been a scheduled day for Minji and Hanni to meet as a celebration of school for FINALLY ENDING! It's been a while since they hung out , so they're very happy.

Minji POV

I'm finally meeting my girlfriend. To be honest, I didn't want to do anything and just focus on my studies this summer , but now that we finally have the opportunity to go out together, my social calendar is filled with Hanni.

I put on the best shirt that I could find, a cream-colored crop top with a navy blue star in the middle. I then found baggy jeans to at least cool. Since it was cold , I rummaged to my closet just to find nothing. Really? At least I had some arm warmers , as if that would help.

As I walked to where we were meeting first, all I could think about was Hanni. Her laughter, smile and her hair. Everything about her was perfect. I don't think anyone could be as pretty as her. Thinking about her made me excited and just made me teary eyed.

I mean , I'm acting a bit dramatic but you'd also cry thinking about Hanni. She's just so.. special and beautiful.

I didn't even realize I arrived with Hanni carrying flowers next to the entrance. "Minji!" "Hanni!" We both screamed. I squeezed her as hard as I could. I missed her signature smell, Cherry.

Hanni pecked my cheek, which made me flush a little. "Min-min, how's life been? Are you okay? I was so worried about you." Hanni bombarded me with questions. It was typical of her , which made me smile.

"Han, I'm fine. Do you want to head in now?" I practically forgot about our outing because she was all I needed to make my day better.

At NewBakery(I couldn't think of anything better😭)

"Wow , the interior is very nice!" I said. It was a small blue cafe with books and comfortable looking chairs. I hope they were as amazing as they look. There was also cats here , and a sign that said "dogs upstairs , if you don't like cats. If you hate them the manager says you should get a job."

We both chose to stay here , as we LOVED cats! We also stayed near the window to see the sunset. We received the menu from a familiar face. Wait , Danielle?!

"Danielle!" Hanni gasped, "it's been a while since I've seen you." They both embraced eachother , which kinda made me jealous. "Aww , is Minji jealous?" Danielle snickered. I pinched her hand which changes her face from 😆 to 😕.

"Anyway , you can call me back when you've decided what you want. Have a great date!" Danielle laughed away.

Some minutes later

"Ooh! I want the Oreo flavored cheesecake. And the 5 pieces of choco chip cookies, for both of us. I know you love them,Min." she stopped to breathe, "and I would like a blueberry milkshake." She told Danielle , writing down her orders.

"And I would like Vanilla and Choclate ice cream with sprinkles. A Frappuccino as a drink. Thank you , Danielle." I said. "Oh yeah, since you're my friends, I'll give you five more cookies." Danielle then walked away before we could say anything. "I hope she doesn't get fired." I rubbed my head, Hanni nodded.

When we got our meals, Hanni immediately started digging in on the cheesecake. I was going to take a picture of it, but oh well. I grabbed the spoon and tasted the chocolate of the ice cream. Hanni saw that I was eating my ice cream, so she grabbed a spoon and took a large scoop of the vanilla of the ice cream. She got a brain freeze.

I was dying of laughter, she looked so goofy. I hugged Hanni and patted her head to at least calm her down, it probably did. She's so cute.

Then , a cat jumped on me and just stayed there. "Aww look it's a munchkin cat!" I smiled at it, "reminds me of you , mini me." Hanni looked like an angry cartoon character , "I am not mini!" She said playfully , of course.

After leaving the bakery. 7:34pm

"Wow! I'm surprised the bill wasn't that expensive!" We both laughed and held the food we weren't able to finish. Hanni's hands were so soft. "Hey , the sun is gonna set now , wanna watch it together?" Hanni asked me. Of course I said yes , you cant decline the Pham Hanni.

Since the bakery was near a beach , and Hanni brought blankets , we both sat there , cuddling. We were having the time of our lives , being together and just enjoying our lives , until a homophobic man came.

"Ew. Two girls shouldn't be together." He looked at us angrily. I fought back still sitting , "Maybe you should mind your business but since you're so nosy and disgusting, I'll show you how to mind your business." I stood up getting ready to fight. Hanni was holding me down , but a girl came.

"Leave those two girls alone." A soft voice could be heard. "Two girls are dating. That is wrong." The girl defended back. "You are disgusting. If you don't like both of them together then you should just leave instead of disturbing their peace. Also , there's nothing wrong with dating the same gender. Now can you leave them?" Wow , she ate that up.

The man actually left , just shot dirty looks at the girl and us. "Thank you so much!" Hanni thanked the girl who defended us, "what's your name?" The girl bowed to us and introduced herself. "My name is Hyein. I'm so sorry for what happened there."

"No , you were amazing!" I said. Then , I gave her some cookies. "I know its not much, I really owe you, but it's delish! You should try it."

"Thank you so much! Enjoy the rest of your day." Hyein then walked back.

As we were watching the sun set, I thought about Hanni again. She's just so perfect. Her smile is contagious, her bangs are super cute,her dancing is marvelous too.

"Hanni , i love you so much." I faced her. She faced me too, holding my hand. We then kissed softly. It was the first time doing that, so I had a smile on my face.

"I want to spend my life with you." Hanni and I hugged. "I love you , Hanni." I kissed her head. "I love you too , Minji."

Yeah , I really enjoyed today.

————

a/n : my first short story! I really hope you enjoyed it! love you pook pooks!!