The Beautiful Stranger I Met Today - Daerin

this story is actually inspired by laufey's beautiful stranger! you can listen to it and read this okay pookies enjoy

———
words: 556 (sorry if it's short)
Kang Haerin
August 8 , 2023

Dear Diary,
Today I met a pretty girl in the train station. The train station was pretty empty today. She had a brown wolf cut and a lovely fashion style. I really should've spoken to her. Maybe one day , I'll see her again. You see , it happened like this:

Haerin POV

Today has been tiring. I needed to go back home ASAP!! I plopped down on a seat and took a moment to breathe. You know when you have to go to THAT cousin's house. Yeah. That's how it was. Oh wait who's that?

I turned around to see the prettiest girl I've ever seen. She was reading a newspaper and stuck ti her chair. My heart was racing , she was so pretty. Maybe I was daydreaming about her a little to loud for her to notice me. She shot the most jaw dropping world solving smile. At me , Haerin.

I blushed and covered my face. I just heard her laugh. Hm , she has pretty wide eyes and a love,y smile. I'm so jealous. I don't deserve this. To see the most eye catching girl smile at me?!

Then she was on a call. I took this time to take a picture of her. Click! She is beautiful. Time to set this as my Home Screen and Lock Screen. Then I heard her speak.

She spoke. She has the most sweet soft lovely amazing tasty addicting awesome exquisite immaculate fascinating kind nice voice. AND HER LAUGH. OHHOH HER LAUGH.

Ya know , I'm probably really gay. Now that I've realized this , I've never had any crush on a boy, which most people may find weird. My friend thinks I'm very eye catching. Many boys have asked me out , but I rejected them.

I really wanted to talk to her but someone intimidating was sitting next to her.

If going to my cousins house again meant I could meet her again , id go.

Then I heard the doors open. I came to my stop. No. No. No. This cannot be happening. I wanted to say hello , but something could not bring me to do that. Plus , my mom would be furious if I didn't come back immediately.

I looked back at her one last time, admiring her facial structures. Then , I smiled at her. She smiled back. It warmed my heart.

My whole trip would be really long , so I just told you the important parts
AT HOME

I got changed and was tired. I desperately needed to sleep. Oh wait , that girl. Now I was awake. I texted my best friend and sent her the pictures of Danielle

Haerin
yo pookie who this?

dumbass(hanni)dude du you live in a cave?that's the danielle marsh

dumbass(hanni)
dude du you live in a cave?
that's the danielle marsh.

Haerin
Danielle marsh? What does she do

dumbass(hanni)
she's a famous kpop idol.

Haerin
Oh !
Wait.
THE DANIELLE MARSH"'L
WHAGX
AUSIM
WUSY

dumbass(hanni)
bish dint spam me 💀

Dear diary

I'm such a fool for realizing this now but. This is no ordinary girl. It's Danielle Marsh. The kpop idol. And she smiled at me. She liked me.

Well , see you tomorrow in heaven.

pt - 2 maybe?

————