The Beautiful Stranger That is Mischievous

Dear diary.

Hanni is a STALKER I REPEAT SHE IS A STALKER. How does she know I'm staying with Danielle Marsh. Omg does this girl have a crush on me or something bc i know I'm hot but I have eyes for someone else. Anyway rn im back at home and im just chilling nothing much happening. Danielle will call me when she needs me!! I'm blasting Newjeans and Tyler the creator omg they sound super good!

Uh. Wait. I see Hanni out my window. Again. Last time she knew I was with Danielle. Oh wait. You don't know how that went. Fast forward? omg jeom somi fast forward. ok Im sorry diary fast forward!!

Anyway so you undertake
(-) - Hanni's thoughts
italic handwriting- me aka Haerin being extra talkative as alwayss!
A - phone call audio

"Haerin , I'm your friend. You know that." Hanni said as we entered the guest bedroom. "Yeah but I have other friends. You're my number 1 , remember." Ik I sound really dry rn BUT she's being extra obsessive why does she need to know where I am , am I her pet?! "I just want you and me to hang out , like old times!" I just blinked.
What the hell does she mean by "old times" we're are still the same besties like hanni and haerin they still have the same ring.. "Okay, I'll see if I have some extra time and I'll use it to hang out with you." I replied. I'm tewww nice diary. Ooh Dani is calling.

"Yeah?" I said. "Come now. Minji and her girlfriend are coming."

Ok you say what now?!
"I'll be there in 10." "No. I'm buying you expensive looking clothes. You dress like you were pjs."
"It's called acubi !!" Just then, Danielle❤️'s car appeared. At least my parents weren't home rn.

THE WHOLE TRIP TO THE SHOP WAS SO GOOD!! WE PLAYED SZA IN THE CAR. Oh and obviously Newjeans. Stream NewJeans ! Anyways we just talked as if we were childhood friends uhh I love Danielle.

We went to Gucci. Fucking Gucci. Get that in your head. I'm not even that expensive uhm. "Anyway wear this and I'll just buy you more expensive clothes also we also have to get your hair fixed and some makeup ooh also perfume it is really impressive ooh look at the price that's iterally so cheap 1500 dollars is literally just for platinum bread-" I interrupted her. "Danielle. Calm down."

Anyway we ended up buying all the stuff that Danielle forced me to do ( I love this look ) and I can't wait to make that shitty cheater jealous. I dressed up , removed the tags and put on some jewelry. Damn I look good but not as pretty as DANIELLE!!!

I like irritating you so I'll tell you how it went later bye diary!!!r

(Okay Haerin. I'll get rid of Danielle and make you mine.)