~ Dance With The Devil

• Above is the dress Jenesis wears for District 7
• Below is the jumpsuit Jenesis wore for District 4

• Above is the dress Jenesis wears for District 7• Below is the jumpsuit Jenesis wore for District 4

Scene 4, Act 1 ; When the demons pretend to care.

Isn't it funny? The demons themselves don't know they live in hell with satan.

The world went by in a flash. Jenesis sat stiffly in an empty train cart as she watched the outside world flash before her. Everything was green and brown. Flashes of green trees that stretched farther than the window would let her see, and flat ground that appeared brown and grey. The train was moving fast, and Jenesis—unfortunately, was moving with it. If the trees had eyes, they too are watching her go past them in a blur. Perhaps they were seeing the girl with artificially curled hair, and in a dress that looked too similar to their leaves.

Jenesis watched the outside carefully. The leaves on the trees looking as if they were falling one by one. Distributing themselves into the air. Which ultimately caused the allusion of thousands of trees pressed up against the train.

The low melody played for the 6th time this morning since Jenesis got up.

As district 7 approached by the second, Jenesis made no effort to think about the pain that swelled in her stomach. She ignored the knife that was shoved deep into her lungs— robbing her of oxygen that wasn't contaminated by death and grief.

She had accepted that her heart wasn't allowed to beat without the thought of her deceased ally's. She wasn't allowed to not think of them. She wasn't allowed to pretend to be okay as she entered the place they once called home. Jenesis didn't comfort herself when the crooked voice of a drowning man told her that she; murdered a girl that used to pick spice leaves in the forest with her sister. 

Instead, she welcomed the voices with open arms. Allowing them to get stuck in her throat and wrap their echoes around her neck. Quenching her need to eat and desire to speak after leaving her room.

So here Jenesis was, quiet and observing. Openly accepting doom and dread into her arms with a warm embrace.

Leaves from the vine, she hummed in her head as the thick foliage of light and dark coloured trees became the only thing she could see.

Falling so slow, like fragile tiny shells drifting in the foam.

Jenesis let her gaze drift to the door of the train cart she was in. There they were. Her two ally's standing side by side with soft looks on their faces. A tall boy with dark skin presented her with a smile that held a never ending amount of jokes ready to unleash. His eyes pure and filled with joy even after the brutal end he met. Then a tiny and skinny girl—flashing the most cheekiest grin with her arms crossed