Chapter 3

Chapter 3

School 

Like before, the game of school was a very interesting one; though not as academic as I would like it too be; but it was very interesting.

Social classes, dimwits from nerds, sports and clubs, interests seeping from each persona and from each mind. School connects those who are compatible by there differences and by there uniformity.

I smiled again, another perfect one.

I saved it to my laptop before checking my back-pack once more.

Seven notebooks, one for each subject and a variety of pencils, all different colors but all the same length. Seven folders, and Seven hundred sheets of blank lined notebook paper.

Not perfection, because perfection was impossible, but as perfect as it could be for the first day in a new high school.

"TROYE! TIME TO GO!" One of my siblings called from upstairs.

"Coming!" I called back.

I rushed to make sure I grabbed my new phone (I had never had one and now suddenly I was  granted a new iphone 5s) and began to climb the limited number of stairs that kept me from the upstairs exit/entrance.

"So, Troye I know this is new for you... But you're going to have to walk to school." Sage explained to me, not understanding that I walked to school whenever I missed the bus and didn't ask Dad to drive me.

I nodded.

"Ok... Lead the way..." I said politely letting her show how to get to school from where we were.

____

The trek to school was fast and short, a length that was exceptional for allowing my thoughts to wander....

I often let my thoughts wander when I was walking, or just generally in class when I didn't think the academic quality was high enough for me to pay attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.2

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school was standard size, but had a more academic look to it, rather than the school spirit of sports that seemed to linger at my old school.

"Hey..." My sister said looking at me.

"This is a new start, a new  amazing way to find friends and be someone new... Ok?" 

I nodded.

"Ok."

She seemed understanding of my answer and put her hand on my shoulder out of pity for my non-sociality before going to the office to obtain her schedule.

I didn't want to be following her nor be behind her when she went in to get her schedule (I of course knew she would try to make a social conversation, which would give any other children on-looking to think it was acceptable to make a social conversation with me as well).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The schedule that I obtained was nothing compared to the schedule I had acquired at my other school.

Yes, there were seven classes, and yes Allegra II , history, biology, literature, music comprehension, Spanish and one empty class I would be forced to cram some academic club into were on there.

But alas, none of my classes were AP, so I knew that I would be sitting in class, writing things that would never be read nor would ever make me have fame of any kind and finish the work we were given in the last five minutes of class, finding it exceptionally easy.