Chapter 7

Chapter 7

When I got home I sighed in relief to see there were no cops or crazed parents frantically searching for me, instead the lights were off and the house almost seemed dead.

My foot steps seemed to echo inside the house as I walked down to my room; stepping inside and closing the door quietly.

"Who's jacket is that?"

I gasped.

"Damn Sage! Don't do that to me!" I shout whispered.

She shook her head, flipping a lamp switch and flooding the room with yellow light.

"Who's jacket is that?" She persisted, poking at it as though it was an animal.

"My friends jacket, I was cold so he gave it to me." I said confidently.

She smiled.

"And you just forgot to give it back?" She prompted.

I nodded.

"Yah, actually I did...." I lied, glancing at her, surprised to see her mouth curled up in a cat like smile.

"Did you leave your jacket," She paused. "In the closet?"

I knew exactly what she was trying to get to and I felt my face get red.

"Don't tell anyone Sage." I threatened.

She squealed.

"OH MY GOSHUMS!"

I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Don't say anything please Sage..." I begged her now.

She nodded. "Your secret is with me!" She said excitedly.

"Oh my gosh!!" She squealed again, before running out of my room and sprinting into hers, a smile plastered on her face.

"God... Help me...." I whispered to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~

7.2

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up smiling, my dreams hadn't been haunted like they were the day before, instead they were filled laughs and happiness (and the smell of grass.)

I could feel the inside of the jacket rub against my bare arms as I stretched.

"I'm gonna love yuh! Until you hate me!" My phone screeched, causing me to break into hysterics.

Tyler: Hey, by the way,

I held my breath hoping he wouldn't catch onto the fact I had taken his jacket.

Tyler: I don't have your address.

I sighed in relief, texting it to him quickly before pulling on an outfit ( Gray t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and the leather jacket).

I smiled, I was going to show off the fact that he gave it to me last night.

Tyler: Okay, anyway what you doing.

I smiled.

Troye: Showing my family my amazing new leather jacket that you are never getting back....

Tyler: Keep it, it looks amazing on you.

I blushed, my flirtasiouse comments thrown back in my face.

Troye: Thanks :)

Troye: G2g c u soon

Tyler: Ok, bye!