Chapter 12

"Big Brother, waken up yet? Xiao Sang comes to deliver water to wash your face."

Xiao Sang was his personal attendant from Mount Lu Cang, now that he had moved to Tong An, Lu Cang brought him all along to take care of Lu Cang's diet as well as his daily needs.

"Master...." Lu Cang was awakened by the knock on his door, slowly opened his eyes - a clear bright room indicated that it had exceeded his usual wake up time by far. Lu Cang attempted to turn around his body, but a sudden of bursting sharp pain from his waist area made him cried out "ai yo" (Ouch).

That reminded him of Jing's extreme and forceful sex from last night. ---- He practically didn't have the recollection about how he ended up fainting after the last time. If Jing was going to continue this way, he (Lu Cang) definitely would have a short life.

The greasy sticky feeling from the deepest part of his body reminded him that yesterday, after Jing vigorously loved him, he didn't get to wash up but directly went to sleep.

Heaven! Previously, the consequence of this was his upset stomach for the entire day. --- That damned bastard was definitely the one to be blamed for, he didn't want to take note at the least for Lu Cang's body who had to suffer the pain. Simply knew nothing but gave even more pressure on his pain. (*It probably means that Jing doesn't know when to stop, and has no limit. *)

"You just leave water outside. I will go get it myself."

Lu Cang just barely raised his voice towards the door, he honestly didn't have any strength to dress himself at the moment.

"Master, before leaving, His Majesty had instructed me. He told me to let master know, there will be a banquet in the palace this evening. And your arrival at the imperial palace is expected after lunch time."

"I got it. You just go busy with other things first. Don't mind me!"

Now Lu Cang got more headaches.

Because he was afraid that Lu Cang would be so lonely and suffocated inside the Palace, no matter whether the palace was holding big banquet or small banquet, Jing would definitely drag him to attend.

Sitting with an unbelievable beautifully embroidered bright silk robe unsuited for his position, seat the closest to the emperor, bear with those courtiers, the royal concubines shot him with a peculiar look that tormented him from a far. All of these tortures were beyond the enjoyment of the delicious food placed before him and transcended the touching dance and song displayed in front of him.

As one can imagine, sitting in one position with beautifully embroidered bright silk robe was already painful enough, the seats was also the closest to the Emperor, and not to mention the disapproving eyes of royal courtiers and imperial concubines would be on him. Those would make him enough to suffer that he won't be able to delightedly enjoy either the delicious food or the entertainment (singing and dancing). (this is how other translate, leave it since I'm not sure myself which one is more correct.. J )

Lu Cang lied down on the bed for a while, after that he forced himself to crawl out of the bed and freshened up, then went downstairs.

"Master, it's almost lunch time, here, have a little something to eat first, or..." Xiao Sang who was waiting to attend to him downstairs quickly came over and asked.

Lu Cang waved his hand: "No need, just have it for lunch. After lunch I'm going to take a bath."

"Ah, yes!"

A flash of realization brushed past Xiao Sang's eyes. He tried hard to suppress his almost smiling face by turning to kitchen and asked them to prepare for the lunch.