Chapter 19

"Xiao Cang....." After Lu Cang hurriedly sent the insignificant people off, Jing called out to him sweetly, subtly suggesting his desire. Without even checking for Lu Cang's reaction, he already kissed him fiercely.

"No! I still want to read the..." There was still a "letter" word he hadn't said, Lord Lu's upper body's thin and flimsy summer clothes was already being shamelessly torn to rags. Jing used a strong force that made Lu Cang unable to revolt and pushed Lu Cang down on the long, old-fashioned narrow table in the middle of the room. One of his hands had started to untie the knot on the belt.

Though he still felt unclear himself, how could the just now still a refined and elegant noble, brimmed with Emperor demeanor, Jing, in a mere moment became this of a hungry ghost countenance. Lu Cang could only dumbfoundedly watched Jing as he hoisted Lu Cang's both legs and put them on his shoulders. A second later, he could feel Jing's blazing with passion, hot and stiff-erected sex organ arrived at his lower body entrance.

"No....." Even if this kind of posture since long ago, over the years, had become a normal behavior, but Lu Cang still had this mentality of couldn't bear the moment he was being penetrated by another man. Though his body already accustomed to the soreness ache : it was still impossible to get rid of his mental mortification. Thus he couldn't help but resist with a low voice.

Knowing that any sound of resistant he made would only increase Jing's desires, Lu Cang held in his breath, gritted his teeth, and waited for the indescribable shape of pain to begin.

"Don't put this meat on the chopping block gesture, between husband and wife, what's there to be afraid of...." Jing didn't let Lu Cang hold his honor to keep on spoiling the fun, "Within these years, we've done this until we lost count, why do you still carry on with this first rain and dew grace?" (still so pure and innocent).

"Pei!! Who is husband and ....." Lu Cang was embarrassed to say the word "wife" out loud. Lu Cang firmly summed up his fist, fiercely pounded on Jing's back.

"Ai Yo!" (Ouch!!)

The one who cried out of pain was not the person that got hit, instead from the person that did the hitting, Lu Cang. ---- The entrance to his lower body was mercilessly pried open widely. No matter how he restrained himself, he still couldn't hold the cry out of pain sound.

Jing paid no attention to his pained-shout. On the contrary, he vigorously twisted his waist in a swift thrusting to slide in and out. Slowly, the sound of their heavy panting intertwined and blended together. When they were close to reaching their peak of ecstasy, the absent-minded Lu Cang unconsciously gripped the unopened letter on the table. He grasped it tightly, harder..... until that piece of letter became like a wrinkle of worn out paper.

Lu Cang's whole body was meekly enduring Jing's entire body weight. The moment he heard that Jing's panting suddenly became loud and sonorous, he firmly shut his eyes close.

At the very same time, in the depth of his body, a spasm of unexplainable hot and humid feeling burst in. He muffled a groan and held on tightly to the male body on top of him.

A thread of brightly shone sunlight streamed through the window lattice into the study room and reflected on their bodies. It made the beads of sweat on their bodies glistening with the golden color. Lu Cang shifted the pressing body on top of him a bit and slowly opened his eyes.

"Do you know, the beauty that came from the Western region is now pregnant..." Most likely, Jing randomly chose a casual topic to talk about. But the Emperor who listlessly caressed Lu Cang's sweaty body chose the worst topic possible.

Lu Cang was speechless.

He didn't know why Jing would bring this matter up. Although as time went by, Jing's love towards him had never faded nor withered, Jing also had never been a loyal lover. ---- The imperial harem's concubines within these 5 years had never ceased their pregnancies. Even though none of the concubines was able to have more than one child and no one was crowned to fill the void place of the Empress, Jing was already the father of five children.