i. reunion

Percy's POV
It's been a few months since Nico's gone. Life is shit. Andrè is a brat who wants attention and me.

Yup, he likes me. Ever since Me and Annabeth broke up, he's been trying to persuade me into dating him. Like what the fuck dude?

After the two wars, the gods and the light primordials thought it was good to bless me with their powers and blessings. So, now, I'm a walking (powerful) glowstick. Lovely!

I've got to say I really miss Nico. I literally think I fell in love with him.
But how could I? Wasn't I the one who rejected him years ago? Ironic isn't it?

"Perseus." I heard a mist-like voice.

"Lady Asteria," I say while kneeling down on my knees. "And please, call me Percy."

"Rise, my champion. Percy, how have you been?" She asked.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion. Why does she care?

"Perfectly normal. May I ask why you asked such a question, Lady Asteri?"

"It seems as though another war is coming," Lovely. "It's among the primordials of the light and you could say the dark-ish primordials." She explained.

"Who exactly are the dark primordials?" I asked, half-bewildered and half-scared.

Wars were never really my thing. So many deaths. So many people injured. So much chaos. And I never really like leading one.

"Erebus, Nyx, Gaia, Tartarus, and apparently Eros too. But, it seems like there's a new deity among them. Nobody knows anything about that diety." She explained.

It was hard for me to keep my eyes open since today was a busy day for me, and I didn't get any sleep for a few days now. It was also pretty dark outside except for the fact that Lady Asteria was practically glowing and so was I.

Well, apparently Lady Asteria noticed my sleepiness. She took my head and placed it on her lap. She then stroked my hair and started humming a hymn.

"Sleep, my champion. You need some rest. We will talk about everything tomorrow." She said calmly.

That was one of the best sleep I've ever got.

Lady Asteria's POV
I watched the ocean-eyed boy slowly drift into a pleasant sleep. I picked him up and gently placed him on his bed.

So peaceful. I pulled the covers over him and kissed his forehead. "Sweet Dreams, my dear."

I, then, flashed myself into the Olympian Council, and called the Gods for a meeting.

"Why have you called us here, Lady Asteria?" A small girl with auburn hair and a silver-tinted body said. Artemis.

"It seems as though there is another war taking place sooner. It is among us, the primordials of light and the dark primordials." I explained.

"The dark primordials?" Athena asked, concerned over the situation.

"They consist of Erebus, Nyx, Gaia, Tartarus, and apparently Eros too. But, it seems like there's a new deity among them. Nobody knows anything about that diety."

"Then we shall send our warriors to find out about that new diety." Zeus suggested, well, ordered.

"Or I could take along my hunters." Artemis suggested.

"We could always send our demigod children." Athena said.

I frowned a bit at that. Perseu- Percy was a bit drained and he was kind of tired of running unnessecary errands for the gods.

"Yes, I shall send my son. He will look and find out about that deity." Poseidon said with a beam of pride in his eyes.

"No, you shall not send my champion for this. He is clearly drained of his energy." I told the gods, who clearly didn't care.

"The hunters can go, but not Percy." I ordered. Artemis nodded with a smile. I smiled back at her.

"I will go prepare for this. Lady Asteria, where do we need to search?"

"Artemis, you and your hunters do not need to rush things so fast. And the search is in the deepest bits of the Underworld. My brother's pit, Tartarus."

Artemis nodded quickly and beckoned her lieutenant to follow her.

"If that is al-" Zeus said but I cut him off.

"Meeting adjourned" I said, leaving in a shower of stars.

Percy's POV
I woke up- wait is it one of my demigod dreams, yeah probably.

I was in a black mansion with red carvings of Ancient Greece.

"Ah, there you are." I heard a deep voice come from a corner. It sounded quite familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

I wanted to say something but no matter how hard I tried no voice came out.

"You don't remember me, do you? Oh well, I guess I'll introduce myself." He said.

He stepped into my vision, my eyes widened as I slowly realized who it was,

"NICO!" I said, sound now coming from my mouth as I engulfed him into a big hug.

"Awh, you remember me?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What did they do to you?" I said, grazing my fingertips on his scars.

"Oh this, it's nothing. The gods thought that I was a spy for both Kronos and Gaia. So they casted me down to Tartarus. I think Hades disowned me, but Tartarus adopted me." He said grazing my cheek.

"Nothing! This is more than nothing!" I said, standing on my tiptoes so that I could reach his face properly.

He bent down a little so that I could see all the scars. I gently pecked a small kiss on each of them.

"Darling, do you want to be with me?" He said lifting my chin up, so that I was staring into his piercing black eyes.

I hesitated before answering, "Yes". I couldn't believe it, betraying the gods and the primordials? But I had to. They never did anything for me, anyways.

"Good, Bianca, Selina and Luke will come pick up tomorrow." He told me.

My eyes widened. "B-Bian-nca, Sel-lin-a and L-uk-ke?"

"Yes, love. Bianca, my sister. Luke, son of Hermes and Selina, daughter of Aphrodite. Most demigods who died in the second titan war are now brought back to life. Before you ask, yes I brought them back to life." He explained.

"They don't hate me, do they?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"No, why would they?" Oh. That's a relief. "Now, I should probably go. It's almost morning for you. See you soon, love."

He said quickly, and then gave me a small peck on the lips. My entire world froze. My heart beats went faster.

It was probably the best demigod vision I've ever had.

"Percy dear, wake up. It's almost time for breakfast." I heard a soft voice say.

I opened my eyes, and saw a golden figure with hazel eyes filled with warmth. Hestia.