v. newbies at camp

Third Person POV
A while later, Luke, Silena and Charles went to Nicholas to get their new identities.

Luke was still a son of Hermes although his fake name was now Lewis Adams. His appearance was still the same.

Silena was a fake daughter of Hecate. Her fake name was Sapphire Cross. Her appearance changed, her hair was lighter and eyes darker.

Charles was a fake son of Ares, his fake name was Cleo Norman. Charles' appearance changed the most. His dark hair turned into a light ginger and his eyes turned a very light shade of hazel.

The three of them flashed outside camp. Suddenly, in their path, came a few cyclops. Luke grabbed his dagger, Silena and Charles got their swords out.

The trio slashed, dodged and leaped at all the cyclops until they were left with a huge pile of golden dust.

They were all still panting, but to their dismay Chiron, Annabeth and André were watching them.

Chiron looked surprised. Annabeth looked at the three with shock while André jut looked bored.

"I believe you should get inside," Chiron said, in a gentle voice but you could tell he was still surprised. "Annabeth, guide them inside and then tell them about camp and their true selves."

Annabeth nodded at Chiron, not taking her eyes of Luke. She then gestured the trio to come inside the magical borders of the camp, to which they did.

"What's your name? How old are you?" Annabeth asked the three demigods, her tone filled with curiosity.

"I'm Sapphire. This is Lewis, and that is Cleo. I'm 17, Cleo is 18 and Lewis is also 18." Silena or 'Sapphire' said, while pointing to the two boys.

"Oh ... good. You're all above the age of 13, you'll get claimed in no time." Annabeth smiled at them.

Charles or Cleo asked, "Claimed? What do you mean by that?"

"It means that who ever is your godly parent is will accept you and claim you as their own." Annabeth explained.

"Really?" Luke perked up. "Whose yours?"

Annabeth's smiled faded but she replied, "Cabin 6. Athena."

Luke sent her a cheeky grin as an acknowledgment.

《  A FEW HOURS LATER 》

Luke/Lewis, Silena/Sapphire and Charles/Cleo were all claimed by their 'godly parents'.

Suprising, they got along pretty well with the campers.

Luke's POV
I was just sitting on one of the Hermes Cabin bed.

I hated my father for ignoring me. For not caring about me. I didn't succeed in destroying the gods the first time, but this time is going to be different.

Two boys with identical features came in the empty cabin, which caught my attention.

"Hello Travis," I said, glancing at him. "Hello Connor." I said to the other boy.

The two looked confused.

Finally, Travis asked, "How could you tell us apart? Only Percy and our old counsellor could."

I just shrugged. I can't just reveal my identity yet. I then stared at them like it was obvious (which it was).

I, then, casually walked out of the cabin. I saw Silena- sorry Sapphire with Cleo.

"These names are trash." Silena said, to which I agreed.

We started walking towards the forest in camp.

"So, who are you going to recruit?" I asked, kicking a pile of sticks and leaves on the ground.

Silena immediately replied with, "There's this girl, Drew Tanaka. I asked some campers about her, but they say Drew was a brat. But I think I can change her."

Charles nodded and then said, "I think I'm gonna recruit Leo Valdez. He's pretty good with machines and he has the gift of fire."

I smirked, "Wicked," I thought for a while, fiddling with my dagger. "Travis and Connor Stoll."

"The Stolls? Really Luke?" Silena whined, to which I just shrugged sheepishly.

"Hey Charles, what about the Ares cabin? And Silena, Hecate Cabin?"

"There's this girl, Lou Ellen Blackstone, in the Hecate Cabin." Silena replied.

"Clarrise." Charles simply said.

Silena's eyes shone. Clarrise and Silena have always been friends.

"Okay, good. We'll try to get recruits from other cabins too. For now, Charles, you can contact Nicholas and tell him the recruits and their names." I said (read that as: ordered).

Charles nodded in response. Soon, the two left leaving me alone in the woods. I didn't really care, but silence was never my thing. I need chaos and drama to survive.

《 AT NIGHT. 》

I invited Travis and Connor to meet me at the beach.

Now, I know what you're thinking, what about the harpies? Wouldn't they eat you alive if your out of bed at night?

Yeah, they would. But Travis and Connor have sneaked out pretty often, so this wasn't a challenge for them. Or me.

They soon around, grinning widely.

"Lewis. I like your thinking. Asking us to meet you at night is dangerous. I like that." Travis said to which Connor nodded.

I gestured them to sit and be comfortable.

"What do you think about the gods?" I asked them. "What do you think of betraying the gods?"

"Dude, that's a scary idea. The gods are pretty powerful. They could blast you to bits." Connor said, his grin turning into a slight frown.

"Yes, but what have they ever done for you? I mean because of your father, your brother turned against the gods." I told them.

Obviously, I was talking about myself.

"I-" They stopped abruptly.

Finally, Travis asked, "How do you know about Luke?"

I smirked, "You can't even recognize your own brother, can you?"

Their jaws dropped.

"You can't be him! He died!" Connor whisper-yelled.

"Well ... I was brought back to life, y'know? Someone brought me back to li-" I didn't even get to finish before I was engulfed in a tight hug.

I smiled at them and said, "I missed you too. Do you want to be with me? As in stay with me?"

They hesitated before nodding.

"Good ... do you know what you're getting yourself into?" I asked them.

They just sheepishly grinned in response.

I sighed and my smile dropped.

"I'll explain later. For now, we should head back to the cabin." I said the last word with a bit of disgust to my tone.

Well atleast we'll get some new recruits for the bigger threat. The war.