Prologue

***

The last few months have been crazy for a certain brown haired witch, starting with moving back to a town she hated. The town her parents and twin sister died in along side so many other did die. To finding her sister figure Laura hale dead, killed so someone could become the alpha.

For her then to be sent to school to keep an eye on a newly bitten beta, for him and his best friend get her farther figure derek hale arrested for her sister figures death. To find out that the hunters that caused so many of her loved ones to die are back in town as well.

Even though Scott the newly bitten beta had got derek arrested he somehow convinced his mom to let her stay with them, all while the new alpha went through the night killing people, it definitely didn't help when a few weeks later scott told the police it was derek doing the killings not the alpha.

During all of this the witch seemed to be gaining more control and power, being back in the town her ancestors and family lived in for many years.

She formed a close friendship with Scott and stiles and a couple others like Erica a shy girl who suffered from epilepsy and Issac a boy she never could work out.

Their was something different about Issac, it was like she had a pull on him. Where ever she was alone, he somehow was there. When ever he was stressed about something she knew. Now the witch didn't think about it a lot. But it was like their was a string keeping the two attached.

She was also friends with Lydia and Allison, well she wouldn't say friends more like her two best friends were either obsessed with one or dating one. So she had to get along with them. Even if one was an argent.

But surprisingly she was friendly with one argent, Ben argent! Allison twin brother. He knew about werewolves and witches. He was a hunter but not the type she hated. He had turn his back on hunting werewolves out of fear. He was a protector. All creatures and none creatures.

After weeks of trying to find out who the alpha was, it turns out it was peter hale. Derek uncle and the witches uncle figure.

After a few fights and derek trying to kill Jackson. He was kidnapped and the witch was stuck on what to do. Her magic was playing up and her friends were more focused on peter and the formal.

The night of the formal, she spent most of it trying to do locator spells to find derek, but like the times before they all failed. Helping stiles find his date, they ended up finding Peter hale nearly killing Lydia.

The night ended with Allison finding out about witches existing, the hunter that killed her family dying thank so Peter. And then peter being burnt alive again, before derek killed him and becoming the alpha.

All the young brunette witch wanted to do was take a long hot shower and forget about the past few months, but nothing ever goes the way you want it when your supernatural.

So when Nova Russell started having dream or visions of the time she was in the fire and finding out het parents and sisters are alive and they left her to burn alive.

Nova knew this year was going to be something completely unexpected.

***

I know it's short, but I just want to do a recap of stuff that happened in s1! Cuz I can't be arsed to write s1 when s2 is when nova plot really starts working.