Chapter 3

***

It had been a few days since mine and derek conversation, I have a few people in mind that might want to the bite but I've told Derek to give me a few more days to make my final decision.

Well that was untill, I heard heavy foot steps run down the train station stairs. I frown, derek is in the main entrance so it not him coming down the stairs.

I jump of my bed, slipping my feet into a pair of fluffy crocs, I was dressed in pair of joggers and hoodie. I think it Scott cuz of drowning me in length.

"Derek? Derek!" My feet freeze just outside of the main room, that voice. "What's wrong?" Derek said, the voice that I knew well crack "My dad... I think he's dead..." my hand flys to my mouth.

Derek firm voice speak up "What did you do?"

"That's the thing...It wasn't me." At his final words, I pushed the door open and walked in. Completely ignoring Issac, and his blue eyes that focused on my face.

I walked up to derek, "motus" i pushed my hand out towards derek, he flew back and crashed into the old train. He grunted as he got up, before he could get up properly I smacked him in the face. I went to then punch him but he grabbed my hand. "Enough" he said.

"No it not enough derek, you lied to me. I told you two things! What were they ?" I asked him, placing my hand on my hips. He could look me in the eye "don't bite issac, and to let you choose"

"And what did you do?"

No one answered, I huffed "for once I thought we would be a team, for once I thought you trusted me enough"

"I do trust you nova, you know I do. Your my special girl, But this I can't not really" their something he not telling me. I can see it in his eyes.

"You still keeping secrets, I thought we said we would stop with the secret?" I asked him, "your still a kid, I protecting you" was all he said before he walked away.

I huffed, I could feel his eye scanning my face, he wanted to speak. "Why?" I ask him. I finally look his way and my heart broke. His eyes teary and you could tell he was scared.

"My dad, he um.." I didn't need him to explain what he meant I knew. Over the last few months I sort of gathered that was happening. "He hits me, did hit me I guess" a small sad laugh fell from his lips.

"Issac, did he tell you everything?" I step closer to him, he nods "the hunters?" Another nod. "I needed to feel-"

"Safe" his eyes snap from the floor to my own. Blue meets green, "yeah" he whispers. I give him a small smile. "Welcome to the supernatural world, we have death, blood, chaos and sometimes we have a good time" I joke. He didn't find it funny.

"Nova, why'd you care if derek turn me?" I froze at his question, "uhh.. I don't.." I spin round, walking back toward my room.

"I'll get you a blanket and pillow you can sleep on couch" was all I said before walking out.

***

I grimace to my self as I enter the boy's locker room, trying my hardest to find the two dorks I was looking for without seeing anything traumatic. Ignore Issac, I could feel his stare as j walked past.

"They're really good." I followed the sound of Scott voice, "I mean, like, really good..." ugh is he talking about Allison.

"All right, I get it! Just please, shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself." Stiles pretend to smash his head on his locker, I giggle.

"I will also be joining you with the maiming and killing ourselves, I think I just saw Greenbergs " I gag as sliding into place between the boys. Stiles looks amused and Scott looks confused.

"She means his dick Scott" stiles smacks the boys head, "ohh" I laugh at Scott face.

"All right. Did you get something better than handcuffs this time?" Scott asked stiles.

"So I'm guessing your feeling better this full moon, not gonna go round trying to make out with anybody?" I smirk at Scott, he groaned "I have apologised to you for that many times, I even brought you cookies"

"I'm messing with you Scott" as I turn to stiles, "so what better then handcuffs mister?"

"This" as he opens his locker to show us, a load of thick chains fall out, I cover my laugh with my hand as I watch coaches confused face lean over stiles shoulder.

"Part of me wants to ask... the other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So, I'm gonna walk away." I nodded at his word,

"That's good. That's a wise choice, Coach."

"Your such a Dumbass" I hit him on the back of the arm, as his head is to high for me to reach easily.

"You okay?" Stiles ignore me and asked Scott, that when I noticed his eye glowing yellow, ah shit.

"There's another... In here, right now..." this is bad, very bad. Even though I pissed at derek he asked me to look out for Isaac.

"Another what?" Stiles asked confused, "Another Werewolf." Scott announced.

He then turn to me, "why do you have the same sent around you?" Ah shit "uhh.. coach is calling me got to go... bye" i quickly run off out the door.

***

"Russell your late?" Coach asked, I nodded "sorry was getting you a coffee" I offered him one of the tow coffee in my hand. "This is why your my favourite" he beamed Down at me.

I frown at Scott being in goal, "why is Scott in goal?" I ask coach, "the buzz cut kid wanted him to play and I thought could be a laugh" I nodded at his words.

Their trying to pick out on the werewolf, my eye found Issac number, I could feel his nerves from here. This was not going to be good.

I watch as Scott again, runs right into the player. "Stilinski! Russell! What the hell is wrong with your friend?" Coach asks us, "Uh, he's failing two classes, he's a little socially awkward," stiles says, coach looks at me "and, if you look close enough, his jaw line's kind of uneven." I give him a sweet innocent smile "That's interesting."

"Do you know who it is?" Stiles pull me back before I walked off behind coach, "sti I can't" he nods and huff "yeah I know derek"

The boys have realised that as much as I help them, derek is the only family I have left so if it came down to it, I would choose derek. So they try to make sure I don't have to choose. They know I won't tell Derek everything, only life and death stuff. And same goes for derek.

It doesn't always mean they like it though, especially stiles.

My eyes lock onto stiles dad and some deputy walking towards the practice, my heart beats fast and I look back to the game to find Scott and Issac both staring at each other eye glows yellow.

I can't have one normal day.

***

Short ish chapter!

We finally get more Issac!!!