Valentina Romero

Valentina Romero Morales was born to Selena Morales, a nurse, and Felipe Romero, an architect. With her birth came a lifelong companion, her older brother Alexander, a steadfast presence that would weather life's storms by her side.

Selena and Felipe's love story blossomed in college, culminating in a marriage when they were just twenty-two years old. However, the fairy tale they had embarked upon would soon crumble under the weight of betrayal. By the time Valentina reached the age of twelve, the picturesque family unit had disintegrated, leaving behind fragments of bitterness and pain. Felipe's infidelity, entangled with a woman much younger, had shattered the family, leading to a divorce that deeply wounded the young girl's heart.

With custody battles casting long shadows over their lives, Selena's parents emerged as unsung heroes. Valentina and Alexander found solace in the warm embrace of their maternal grandparents, who stepped in to mend the cracks left by their parents' shattered marriage. Their Parent's presence gradually faded, leaving behind a void that the resilient siblings learned to fill with each other's unwavering support.

As Valentina matured, her brother Alexander remained her anchor. With Alexander's departure for college in Madrid, their connection seemed to stretch, but their bond held firm. When she turned eighteen, she boldly followed in her brother's footsteps, embarking on her own journey to the vibrant city. While he pursued law, Valentina found her calling in dentistry, her empathetic nature finding resonance in the art of healing smiles.

At the age of 20, her brother came out as bisexual to her, a revelation that further deepened the ties that bound them. Sharing an apartment with Alexander, and later, his partner, brought a comforting familiarity to Valentina's new life.

The year was 2021, and Valentina had carved her own path. Now working as a dentist, her days were filled with the joy of nurturing smiles, while her evenings found solace in the company of her chosen family—Alexander and Nicolas.

 Now working as a dentist, her days were filled with the joy of nurturing smiles, while her evenings found solace in the company of her chosen family—Alexander and Nicolas