Chapter 25

Waleeda continued to eat her food savoring it's delicious taste , the dining room is even more quiet than before since it's only the  sound of Waleeda's spoon and forks that could be heard as Kamil has already finished eating his food .

  Waleeda turned to give Kamil a side-glance wondering why he is still seated on his seat when he has already finished eating.
"Who are you waiting for ? "  Waleeda asked still eating her food . Kamil gave her a facial expression that says 'the answer is obvious. ' yet he still replied "You . " .

  Waleeda could only hummed and returned her attention back to her food , she knows what he's intending to do , he's going to make her take her medicine after this , now she feel like to never finish eating so that she'll never have to take that bitter pill.

   Waleeda knows that her stomach is full regardless of the variety of food in front of her right now yet she doesn't want to take the medicine that Kamil is so determined on making her take so she decided to act as if she's eating , she just kept on taking little bites of the grapes , little by little in such a way that Kamil will be tired of waiting .

  Waleeda was still taking little bites when she felt an extra present in the dining room , it looks like Kamil also felt that present because he also turned towards the source .

Waleeda saw Hibbatullah entering the dining room dressed in a purple gown that definitely looks expensive, Waleeda wonder the amount of money Hibbatullah got from the ritual she did with Kamil's eyes because the gown that she's wearing now is definitely not a cheap one .

Waleeda suddenly wiped her lips with a soft napkin that's folded on the table and turned to face Kamil , "let's go , I'm done . " Waleeda said to Kamil who seems rather confused on why Waleeda is suddenly done , he knows someone has entered but he definitely doesn't know who entered as he can not see .

Waleeda pulled Kamil arm and dragged him out of the dining, she only stopped dragging him when they were out and are now on their way to the stairs . "Who was that ? " Kamil asked referring to the person that entered the dining room some seconds ago , referring to the person that made his wife to act so protective.

"Oh.. don't worry, it's nobody . " Waleeda replied not wanting to talk about Hibbatullah when everything seems to be going well . Kamil could only guess who the person could be , he knows his guess is right yet he still asked "Hibbatullah ? " 

Waleeda  shrugged as she hold Kamil's hand even tighter with their legs matching towards the stairs , Kamil just released a chuckle out of his lips .  "Kamilll.... It's not funny. " Waleeda said to Kamil dragging L alphabet in a bratty tone , a tone that sounded like a young bratty kid . The tone made Kamil to chuckle even more .

'it's nice to have someone that can be this jealous about you . ' Kamil thought inwardly .
Waleeda continued to climb the stairs that they are now climbing with Kamil beside her . "Why'd you have to drag me out though ? " Kamil asked Waleeda as they climb the last step of the stairs and continued to walk on the corridor towards Waleeda's room .

Waleeda didn't answer him until they reached her room , she was the first to enter and sat on the couch that's in her room with Kamil sitting beside her obviously waiting for her to take her medicine. "I had to drag you out because I don't want her to snatch my husband from me . " Waleeda honestly answered Kamil who looked dumbfounded after the confession.

"Waleeda. " Kamil called succeeding on getting  Waleeda's attention to his face , "Yes . " She responded wondering what he has to say now .
"You are my wife .. I'm not even married to Hibbatullah , I'm married to you so there's no way she can snatch me from you . " Kamil replied emphasizing the word snatch as it seems even funny to pronounce.

  "I think I'm your wife only in words . You trust her yet you don't even trust me . Is that how husbands act to their wives ? " Waleeda questioned remembering how Kamil confessed to the fact that he trust Hibbatullah , the person that is the cause of his blindness.

"I think I'm starting to trust you . " Kamil said to Waleeda who seemed rather pleased to have someone that's starting to trust her , especially someone like Kamil that doesn't usually trust , it's a progress to celebrate about .

"Now enough with the chit-chat , take your medicine. " Kamil said to Waleeda who the rolled her eyes for no reason in particular. She reached out for the tablet and water as she swallowed it effortlessly. "Done . " Waleeda said to Kamil with a sigh of relief following after .

  "Good girl . " Kamil said to Waleeda who was quick to object the name "I don't like that nick name . " Waleeda said to Kamil at the same time wondering why he'll call her a girl when she's a grown adult .

"Okay then . . How about . . . Waleelee ? " Kamil asked using the nickname that Munira used to call her with , a very old nick name indeed . "Yes I'll go with that one . " Waleeda replied with a smile , a genuine smile . Kamil also flashed a smile back , an extraordinary smile that'll make any girl to fall to his feet .

"I'll get going now , stay indoors and rest Waleelee. " Kamil said to Waleeda who slightly nodded her head as she walked towards her bed intending to use her phone and enjoy the maximum rest she'll get in this week since she'll be returning to her university next week.

  She laid on  her bed with her thoughts wandering about Kamil's sight , she shouldn't just sit without doing anything to help him regain his sight ,  they've been to different international doctors and yet nothing could be done , Waleeda knows that this is a spiritual case , a serious prayer needs to be done and she'll do it , for Kamil's sake .

_____________
AUTHOR : Thank you for reading SEE
Please check out my other stories too .
MIGRATION, MIXED ACADÈMIE and  HEART SHADES .

Pls do Vote , Share and comment 🤍