The Beginning

It was a regular day in the village hidden in the leaves.But deep inside everyone hides dark secrets.

October tenth

At an alley, we see a five year old blond kid with a ponytail and bangs around his side, wearing a white and black kimono tied to around his waist. Beaten, bruised, and to the point of unconsciousness.

"I hate it said". Said naruto as he tries to get up but ultimately fails." I hate this feeling, i hate being "powerless" against those morons. I'll become strong and when I do I'll change this w-world." Said naruto before passing out.

Naruto wakes up, seeing water beneath him and in front of him was a large cage and a paper in the middle of the cage that read "Seal" in front of him he was about to touch when someone spoke.

"Your my reincarnation?, your to weak
To be my reincarnation."

He turns around startled, when he does turn around he sees a man wearing a white/black kimono, wearing a white belt, a black hakama, a sword with a scabbard covered with eyes, has three eyes and a distinctive mark around his head and his hair black and some red hair color which was tied in a ponytail that reaches his back and has 2 bangs around the side of his face.

"W-who are you" replied naruto a little frightened seeing this man. The man stood their silent for a minute before replying, "as i told you before I am your reincarnation, you may call me kokushibou or michikatsu Tsugikuni." "What are you" said naruto

"I'm a demon" said kokushibou impassively.

"Is that the reason why everyone calls me a demon" asked naruto becoming upset. "No, it's because of him" said kokushibou pointing his finger to the cage. Inside the cage was a giant fix that had 9 tails, it was the 'Kyuubi' that destroyed the village years ago.

"I know nothing about this world except for one thing, it's the same as my world but there's been a lot of bloodshed in this one" said kokushibou. Naruto stood their not saying anything except for tears running down his eyes.

"Why the hell are you crying" kokushibou asked annoyed, "why, why does everyone hate me, what have I've done wrong all I've want was to be a shinobi and feel loved. They all want to see me dead, said naruto as he finished screaming his heart out."

"You can never die." Said kokushibou as naruto was finishing crying."

"Huh, said naruto confused of what he meant."

"The only way for you to die is if your head is cut off. Even i said that you aren't a demon you are, my blood is running through your veins" said kokushibou. "Your strong but your to blind to see it."

Naruto stood their patiently waiting for the man to continue.

"They all want to see you dead but it's better to see them dead instead of you, I will train you." Naruto perked up at the man with his eyes sparkling at him.

"I will train you." R-really said naruto as he looked at kokushibou with hope. "But i shall let you know this. Your training, will be hell, understood."

"Yes sensei" replied naruto standing straight. "Good, now go home" replied kokushibou. Then everything turned black.

"Hey, hey kid, wake up." Naruto groaned as slightly after opening his eyes to see a man wearing a dog mask, and grey hair.

"Who are you?" Asked naruto. "It doesn't matter go home the stranger" said the stranger before he vanishes.

"Why do I bother" said naruto annoyed. Knowing he wasn't going to get an answer from the person who'd been watching him.