Wave part 2 and chunin exam arc 1

Naruto was still glaring at the Hunter-nin while pointing his sword at him with his right hand, and was something holding in his left hand. Everyone looked at what he was holding, they were either surprised or shocked.

In Naruto's left hand was two of Gato's thugs, what shocked everyone was that, they can see that they've been tortured, torn to shreds, one was missing a left arm and his throat was slit,while the other was missing right leg and was stabbed in the jugular making him bled out, and they were covered in slash marks.

Sasuke, Sakura and Tazuna were trying their very best not puke out their insides at the sight. Kakashi, Zabuza and Haku where a little irked by the sight, sure they killed people in gruesome ways, but these 2 bodies looked like they've been slaughtered by some wild animal, or a demon.

Naruto looked at their direction at the two corpses before dropping them, "My apologies if your disturbed by the sight. They were about to capture Tazuna's family and use them as leverage so I've captured them, tortured them, and slashed them, in return they've gave me the answer i needed, and in return I'd given them leniency." Said Naruto nonchalantly while wiping the blood of his sword with a cloth.

(Flashback)

Tsunami was in the kitchen, she had called Inari to help her with some chores around the house. She was about to finish cleaning the dishes, when she heard front door opened harshly. She quickly turned to see who it was. It was Gato's thugs.

"Your Tazuna's daughter? We need you to come with us." Said one of Gato's thugs as he walked into the house.

Tsunami screamed, making Inari run down the stairs to see her mother on the ground tied up, Gato's thugs saw Inari, the man with the eyepatch started walking towards him.

"I'll kill him" pulling his sword out while grinning madly. He walked towards Inari and was about to pull out his sword when Tsunami screamed, "I'll bite my tongue and kill myself."

"Your lucky, kid." The eyepatch thug said as he was about to grab Tsunami, only for his hand to get chopped off landing towards the ground.

"Arghh!" He screeched in pain while he pulled his arm back looking at his left hand where there was nothing but a bleeding stump.

He looked at the kid in front of him. He was holding out his sword while protecting Tsunami, Naruto was staring at them, waiting for them to strike so he could interrogate them.

"Your dead brat!" Screamed the 1 handed thug as he started running towards Naruto, only for him to blitz behind him and knocked him out. He looked at other thug with piercings, running towards Inari, grabbing him and holding his sword to his throat.

"Come any closer and i'll slit his throat!" He pulled the sword closer to Inari who was silently crying  profusely, Tsunami was screaming and begging the man to let his son go, while Naruto stabbed the sword in the ground walking towards him. Ignoring his warning.

"Didn't you hear me! I said I'll-" He didn't finish his sentence as Naruto stomped on his hand,shifting him to the right, grabbed his face and pushed it to the ground. There were cracks on the wooden floors as the man was knocked out.

Tsunami and Inari looked at Naruto in shock after what he did with the 2 thugs. Naruto grabbed the the 2 thugs and was about to leave before Tsunami spoke, "Where are you taking them?" Confused of what he was going to do with them.

Naruto turned around, "I'm interrogating these 2. They'll give me the answers i need" Naruto said as he left the house.

The 2 thugs woke up in a haze, while trying to get there bearings, after they've finally gotten their bearing they were wide eyed to see themselves tied without there weapons and gagged. They were looking for the person responsible for this. They kept turning there heads trying to find him/she, then they a branch break and turned around and saw Naruto walking towards them with a Kunai.