Team 7 and wave arc

(Training ground 7)

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were waiting for their sensei to arrive. Sasuke was standing still in his thoughts, sakura was admiring sasuke thinking how cool he was, and naruto was meditating. 3 more hours go by. Sakura couldn't take it anymore.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THIS GUY?!' Said a screeching Sakura. As she was fuming in rage and pulling her hair, sasuke still stood their but a close look to her his right eye twitching in annoyance, naruto was still standing there meditating ignoring the two of them until smoke appears in front of them.

"Yo, sorry i'm late, a black cat came across me so I had to walk to the other side of the village." Said Kakashi while holding his hand to the back of his head with a sheepishly look.

"LIAR!" Screamed Sakura while pointing her finger at him while Naruto and Sasuke ignored her." Now then let's get started shall we, said kakashi while grabbing two bells. This is the test the three of you will come at me with the intent to kill. If you manage to grab a bell before the timer runs out you pass, if you don't receive the bell before the timer runs out then you'll be tied to a log with no lunch." Said Kakashi in a bored tone.

"Now, start." Said Kakashi as he pressed the button, making the three of them hide into their hiding positions. Sasuke hid in the trees, Sakura hid inside some bushes, and Naruto was hiding somewhere in the forest.

Kakashi senesed the two of them but couldn't sense where naruto was. He was about to search for him when he sensed a person behind him. He turned
around. Only to dodge at the last second after seeing a sword coming down at him at a fast rate. He quickly dodged to the side only to get stabbed in the stomach, only to disperse into smoke and turn into a log.

"Substitution jutsu," thought Naruto in annoyance while looking for kakashi. He smelled the air looking for Kakashi scent, he found it. And turned around quickly and saw that Kakashi was seven meters away from him.

"Well well, your quite fast. Remarked kakashi as he was reading his book not paying attention to naruto.

Naruto stood their silent not saying anything to Kakashi for a minute or two until he spoke. "There's no talking when your in battle said naruto as he narrowed his eyes at him and slowly grabbed the hilt of his sword. Quite cocky, you think you can beat me said kakashi looking up from his book. Without a shred of doubt" said Naruto as he blitz towards him.

"Moon Breathing First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace." Slashed crescent moons shot out simultaneously towards kakashi. Cutting his body to pieces, only to see shreds of wood, naruto clicked his tongue in annoyance before he'd shunsin out of the area.

Meanwhile Kakashi was in a nearby tree crouching, while pondering on his thoughts about naruto's technique. "What was that technique? Thought Kakashi still puzzled of what jutsu his sensei son did. Evening palace, what kind of jutsu was that?" kakashi jumped out of the tree still lingering in his thoughts while he sensed a presence behind him. He turned around and saw was behind him.

"Ho, another person who thinks he can defeat me all by themself. Said Kakashi, angering Sasuke a little bit. Don't compare to Sakura or Naruto i'm stronger then them. Said sasuke arrogantly. No your stronger but naruto is the strongest out of you two." Kakashi said blandly to which sasuke lost his patience.

He rushed at kakashi with quick speed. He threw kunai and shuriken at him. He dodged by jumping sideways, Sasuke jumped,threw out his left leg and tried to kick him. But only for kakashi to grab it and threw him backwards. Sasuke quickly did a backflip and landed 8 meters away before doing some hand-signs.

Fire style: Fire Ball Jutsu, shouted Sasuke. As a giant ball of flame shot out of his mouth a darted towards kakashi. "Impossible,a jutsu that big takes to much chakra." Thought kakashi as the jutsu hit him, then turning the ground into a crater. The smoke cleared and saw that kakashi wasn't there sasuke looked around cautiously trying to find out where he was. "Where he'd go! Above me?,behind me.?" Sasuke was to busy in his thoughts as a hand grabbed him by the leg and pulled him under the ground only leaving his head.