Final Exams

Before we start this chapter I want to announce some things first. First, Naruto will keep Gaara alive. The reason why is because he wants to fight him at his full power, he doesn't want to fight a crazy person, it would only waste his time. Second, His operation for peace will come into fruition after he gains an army, some allies, and convince the other breathing style users to join his cause. If not he would kill them, due to them being a threat if they stood in his way. Third there will be only 2 girls Naruto will have. I know I said a harem but I changed my mind, it's going to be two people. Two! That's my final decision.
First girl, Ami. (Sakura and Ino's bully)

Second girl, Isaribi (Land of Sea arc)

That's all, enjoy this chapter.

Konoha was buzzing it was full of activities. Everyone within the village wore a smile. All problems were forgotten, everyone chose to be happy. It was if the heavens were showing them with blessings. Business owners were somewhat the most happiest of them all. People from other villages had been inside the village and were buying lots of things. More visitors meant more profits for them. Despite it being a profitable time there was still a competition with businesses. Competition didn't go away; it's what drove successful businesses.

Most people where making bets. The final chunin exams had finally arrived. Some people just wanted to enjoy good fights while some wanted to enjoy the good fights while making money out of the tournament. No one could be blame for making some bets; it was what made the tournament worthwhile watching.

The streets have been full a few hours ago, but now they were all quiet. Only a few could be seen within the streets of the village. The majority of the people were gathered at the stadium waiting for the battles to begin.

The entire stadium was crowded with people. There were no empty seats, each seat had been taken. To some the stadium was a bit to small since not everyone could fit.

The Fire Lord as well as other leaders of other countries where also present at the stadium. Even some leaders of small villages where present at the stadium, all in the name of the chunin finals.  They were present to observe the next generation of powerful shinobi and to see the strength of the other genins in the finals, it was good because it gave them a chance to see if Konoha had been producing more powerful genins over the years.

Naruto and the other contestants stood in the middle on the stadium where everyone could see them, they were the main attraction of the finals. Everyone had come to watch them battle, to see their prowess as genins, to see if they had what it takes to be Chunin. They were also representing their villages. Performing well would bring glory to their villages at the same time performing bellow par would be an insult onto the village's image. Potential customers and allies were watching, it was for the benefit of the village to do well in front of others.

Each of them had trained hard for the past month, readying themselves for the finals. Each of them were determined to win; it was obvious on the contestants faces. Nobody wanted to lose in front of the entire stadium. It would be hurting for there pride to lose while everyone else was watching. Especially if one was bragging about being the victor and the end of the tournament.

Naruto stood there with his arms crossed on his chest with an impassive look on his face. Nothing much had changed with him, only the bangs on his sides were longer and the back of his hair fully reached below his back. Naruto's hair grew at a faster rate while keeping himself hidden at the hideout. He was ready for this moment. To leave this pathetic place, to start his plan and destroy this place. Except, he didn't know what to do about his lover Ami. What would she think about him? What would she say? How were they going to converse of what he was going to do to Konoha.