Forest, 'Techniques', and Preliminaries

"The rest of the proctors in the room will show you your seating charts arraignments, once you've sat down I'll explain the rules." Ibiki said.

The proctors led the Genin to their arraigned seats, Naruto sat next to Hianata and Momoko who was smirking at him. He was still amused by him flirting with Ami, while Hinata was blushing while looking at him tapping her fingers. He ignored them while  thinking what he was going to do with the test since he knew half of the answers then he had an idea. Before Ibiki couldn't explain the rules he took out a kunai and tossed it without anyone noticing aiming right at the door to the room making it blow up a little getting their attention. He felt three chakra signatures leave the room making him smirk. He had already done what he needed to know, now all he had to do was wait.

Ibiki looked around the room wondering who threw it but the Genin looked completely surprised almost shocked. He merely started explaining the rules, "Listen up! Before we begin the exams i'm going to explain the rules. Questions will not be tolerated and i'm not going to repeat myself either, so don't bother asking.

Naruto couldn't help but sweat-drop, "Must be the no nonsense type."

"First rule: you maggots will start with 10 points instead of 0. The test is made up of ten questions with each one worth a single point. If you answer the question correctly you get to keep your 10 points, but if you get a question wrong then you lose a point."

"Second rule: This is also a team test. Whether you pass or not depends on how your whole team does."

"Third rule: Anyone caught cheating five times by the proctors will be immediately disqualified."

"One of the proctors looked at them with a smug, "We'll be watching you like hawks, so don't even think about cheating."

Everyone present in the room gulped.

'Something's not right about that rule. Why tell us this unless.... They want us to cheat. No They want us to cheat without getting caught. Good thing I set everything up after causing that distraction earlier.' Naruto mused.

"One last thing," Ibiki smirked, "If one of you is caught cheating five times then your whole team fails."

Sasuke's eyes grew wide.

"WHAT'D HE SAY?!" Sakura yelled inwardly.

"Now begin!" Ibiki said.

Naruto flipped over the paper over waiting for his clone to get to work.

One of the Chunin pretending to be one of the people taking the test was waving an annoying fly away from him, it finally landed on the table giving him the opportunity to smash it with his hand, "Stupid fly." He grumbled. Little did he know that the fly he squashed was was one of Naruto's clones that Henge'd into a fly, and as soon as he smashed it the information it gathered was transferred to Naruto who began writing down the answers down going by the memory he received from the clone.

Naruto thought for a moment before narrowing his eyes around the room. Sasuke had his sharingan active copying others movements, he was doing quite well. He looked at the room and seemed like most are cheating. Information gathering' Naruto thought looking at the genins who were cheating. He already concluded that they are the excepting the genins to cheat without getting caught. It was a test to see if one had any information skills. Such skills were useful for missions. Naruto didn't have to worry about having to acquire such skills he had 'someone' do it for him. But that didn't mean he didn't learn a thing or two from him, he did learn a few things so that he could look for information whenever 'he' wasn't available to do it for him. Because. Gathering information would involve breaking into offices, private buildings. One has to be discreet. The Hyuga's had their Byakugan
Activated. The Byakugan was a useful tool for something such as gathering information because of it's ability to see through solid objects. They did call it the all Seeing Eye. Hinata looked to be checking him out he figured the girl might have been looking to see if she could help him since he didn't answer a question yet. He sighed and began to answer the questions ignoring the Rookies who were also cheating.