Chapter 16: Destined True Heroes of Swordsmen! Trunks & Tapion!

Birchwood Forest

Zane's Team: ...

Krillin 🥶 "Gee...It's so cold here..."

Zane: "True, this is where I was created by my father before he switched my memories erased and my destiny of becoming a White Ninja."

Zane: "He has taught me many experiences of how I can become normal. Nature, cooking, chopping wood, and...family. I'll never forget all the past I achieved my goal since I was born as a Nindroid. White Ninja. Titanium Ninja."

Zane: "Hero..."

Tapion: ...

Trunks (Xeno): "I'd read all the stories about you and your teammates in your world. You saved the city...no, the whole island by the worst villains. You guys never give up on hope to restore harmony."

Krillin: "Yeah, just like we always saved our universe. But one fighter I always support and help him to fight in his spirit. He never gives up on everyone. A great best friend could ask for it."

Zane: "Heh heh, Goku told me every story all about you and all Universe 7 & Z Fighters. You prove to be the strongest force peace heroes to keep training and fight for your great strength. I was amazed to meet all of Goku's friends. I am interested in fighting alongside all of you."

Krillin: "Heh heh heh, so have I. It's been nice to meet you too, Zane. Together we're gonna save both universes!"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Trunks (Xeno): (Looking Dragon Radar) "A Dragon Ball! We're getting close! It's located in...that tree!"

Krillin: "Uh, which tree? There's like a lot."

Trunks (Xeno): "That big tree."

Zane: !

Zane: "That is no tree."

Trunks (Xeno): "What do you mean, Zane?"

Zane: "I've been here before. This is my home. My old home."

Trunks (Xeno): "What?"

Zane: "It's a secret hidden workshop where my father lives and invent robots, including me."

Zane: "Long ago, I followed the falcon straight to this location. I was wondering why it wanted me to take this area for what reason. It's my friend."

Krillin: "Wait, wait, so you follow a bird?"

Trunks (Xeno): "So the bird is a robot too, right?"

Zane: "Yes, he's my friend. Since I found it, I finally found out who I am. The answer was revealed coming back through all of my memories restored."

Zane: "While I fought against treehorns that were camouflaged as trees along with my friends, I unlocked my True Potential."

Zane: "So it seems the Dragon Ball appears to be inside my father's workshop."

Krillin: "Right, because it has a door which is a secret lab."

PEW

Everyone: !

Trunks (Xeno): "Watch out!"

ZAP

BOOM

ZAP

Krillin: "Whew...man that was a close call! What is that an attack?!"

Zane: "Kinda, it seems we got company! Get ready!"