Chapter - 4

So guysss in the last chapter the girls found out about each other's crush on raghuvanshi brothers...

And sry as I messed up with the names of chapters in the last one😅😅

So after few days

Let me gave you all a brief like what happened with our main characters after getting to know about their marriage...

For the girls it was like their dreams coming true imagine getting your long time crush as your husband directly...
They already started imagining things and many things got revealed like

Sakshi has been stalking shivam on social media she knows everything that he would post and also if he would comment on someones post...

Juli would watch all the interviews of jeet not interviews but him in the interviews and admire him.....

Rishika wrote many poetries imagining him and herself as lovers but she didn't published it cause it wasn't completed as she wanted his thoughts too in her poetry book...

Whereas the Raghuvanshi brothers couldn't just careless about things going on they were like usual not even thinking about it... They were still busy with work work and work...

Yeah they tried their best to make their dadi understand but she didn't changed her decision and their dadu was also with her so now it was impossible hence they just lost their hopes about cancellation of wedding......

Neither girls nor boys have met each other cause it's a rule of raghuvanshi family that grooms can't meet their brides before wedding...

Actually it's wasn't the rule but the boys didn't agree to leave their work just to meet them... So Gayatri just told them this.....
The wedding will be held in the home town of girls.....
Sangeet and Haldi were held in their hometown...
The ladies og Raghuvanshi family attended all those events .....

It's their mehndi today ....

The guests are already here even the raghuvanshi ladies also came....

Minakshi - Namaste plss come....

Madhuri - it's really glad that you guys are here...

Gayatri - well they are our soon to be daughter in laws so we needed to come...

Kalyani - moreover all these are the parts of weddings...

Arohi - Aunty but where are my bhabhis I can't see them...

𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝘼𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞

𝘈𝘳𝘰𝘩𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘵 ... 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘩...
𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘩𝘪
𝘈𝘳𝘰𝘩𝘪 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘬𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘪𝘬𝘳𝘢𝘮... 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘬𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘪'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 16 ....𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳
Gayatri - yes where are they???