Epilogue

Soon all four came back from their honeymoon... And they were back to their normal happily ever after life.. Their life was filled with lots of love and fun...

It's the morning time and breakfast time...
Everyone is seated on their respective seats..
Serving breakfast to themselves and others...

"So girls how about you joining the business " Vikram asked his daughter in laws.

"Yeah actually it's a great idea I must say" Gayatri said..

"It would be beneficial for you guys too " Kalyani said..

"Yes maa but soon the baby will be here I don't think I will have enough time " Juli said..

"Yes you're right but if want then we are here to take care of the baby " Said kalyani and others nodded.

"I know it's great but I guess I will stay on the break for few years " Juli said...

"What about you guys then " Indrajeet asked to other two..

"Dadu right now I don't think that we also wanna get in business as we are doing what we love " Sakshi said..

"But I guess I will join someday " Rishika said..

"When do you want to join tell me " Vikram asked excitedly..

"Areyyy papa itni jaldi bhi nahi mera matlab kabhi na kabhi mai karungi join " Rishika said..

"Ohh we will wait for that time " Said gayatri..

"Yes cause if you will join then we need to find someone to do my job cause all I would do there would be sticking with you...." Riyansh said

And rishika was bright red ...

"Aww aren't they cute " Asked gayatri.. In a whisper..

"Yeah I remember us seeing them " Indrajeet whispered to his wife..

"What happened rishika you ok " Juli asked...

"Yeah I am fine " She said and Gulped water and looked over her husband who was staring at her with a smirk on his face..

She glared at him.. In the way
Don't start now...

/////////////////

Sakshi walked inside her studio... It was another song recording...

And when she was about to start she looked in front where her husband stood with an encouraging smile...

He has been with her to all recordings... Cheering up for her..

When she came out...

"You know I can never get enough from your voice.. It's like a sweet melody " Shivam said...

"You're just flattering me " Sakshi said with a blush...

"No I am not so wanna go on a lunch date with your husband " He asked her...

"Obviously I would love too " She replied..
And they walked out of the room while chating...

//////////////

It was a perfect afternoon the sun was shining jeet was cooking for his wife...

"Jeet!!!! " He heard the shout...

He ran knowing very well from where it was coming.....

He reached and he saw his wife holding her bump...

"What happened " He asked her..

"Youuu are you blind can't you see my water broke "...

" Ahhh cool down jeet cool down you prepared for it yes you did " He started mumbling to himself...