Chapter -25

Sakshi and shivam both are in their Dreamland currently... So peacefully sleeping around each other... When a loud sound decided to ruin their perfect sleep...

𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱.... 𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱...... 𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱....

"Ughhh sakshi wake up your alarm is ringing " Shivam said in his sleepy voice...

"Just 5 minutes more " She said and turned the alarm off...

Again they got drifted to their Dreamland.... But it didn't last long as a sound again disturbed them....

𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱.... 𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱.... 𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱....

"Sakshi.. Either get up or turn it offf " He said while grabbing the pillow again in his sleepy voice ...

"Ughh this damn thing " She again turned it off and lowered the volume of her phone...

And they again drifted off to sleep... But it also didn't last long... As.. Another voice disturbed them again...

"Sakshi yaar plsss band kardo alarm " Shivam said..

"Mera alarm band hai " She said lazily..

"Ughh then what's the noise " He asked her..

"Go check the door " She said and pulled the blanket...

Shivam let out a groan..

And opened the door...

"What the hell d..... " But he didn't completed the sentence as he saw who was in front of him..

"Well morning to you too " Rishika said while entering inside their bedroom..

Shivam was shocked to find his bhabhi in their room at this time...

Rishika walked towards the bed and grabbed sakshi's blanket and pulled it..

"Wake uppp idiot " She said...

Sakshi startled... And woke up..

After a quick yawn..

"What are you doing here " She asked..

"Haa I am here to do cooking " She said boringly...

"What!! " She asked..

"Heyyy bhagwaan ohh my idiot don't you remember what is today " She asked..

"Yep its karwa chauth " Sakshi replied..

"Ohh thank gosh you atleast remember this " She said...

"Thank you " Sakshi said with a proud smile..

Rishika grabbed a pillow and throwed it on her face..

"So you should also remember that there is a sargi also it's one of the ritual of karwa chauth so get up we need to be downstairs at 4 and you have 15 minutes left " She said...

"Ohhh shittt how can I forgot that " She said while running out of the bed and entering inside bathroom...

"Shivam you also have to get ready " She said...

"Ohhh " He replied still a bit sleepy..

"What ohh you have ten minutes " She told him ...

"But it was 15 few seconds ago " He said to her..

"Now it's 10 so hurry upp!!! " She said..

"Aye aye captain " He said ...

She nodded and went out of their room...

She came back to her room with a smirk on her face she opened the door and saw her husband sitting on bed with his phone...
He looked up as he heard the sound of door getting opened...