Chapter - 13

After a month everything was going more than fine well the couples grew closer let me tell you improvement in their relationship one by one

Jeet and Juli
Their relationship now improved a lot jeet know his feelings for Juli but never told her on the other hand Juli was falling more and more for him as he changed little bit and that's what she liked the most... They are now like normal arranged married couples....

Riyansh and Rishika
On the starting days after the last event they have been akward with each other for a week then not able to live like this rishika confronted him let me show you what happened that day....

Everybody were now in their room after having dinner just when riyansh came he was about to go to bed...

Rishika - actually I wanna talk to you...

Riyansh - go ahead

Rishika - listen I hate beating around the bush so I will tell you clearly I can't live like this..

Riyansh - I didn't get it...

Rishika - I mean seriously dude I am fed up with this behaviour of yours what do you think we are in a movie or some story ...and I can't endure this behaviour of a person whom I am living with ....

Riyansh - so what can we do you know very well that I never wanted this marriage to happen...

Rishika - I know and that's the same case with your brothers too but they didn't have their relationship like us ... They accepted it....

Riyansh - I can't be like them...and would never be...

Rishika - so you think we can end this...

Riyansh - no we can't...

Rishika -  I am  asking you very clearly do you love someone so tell me only yes or no ...

Riyansh - no

Rishika - so I am saying that I know we can't be like husband and wife but we can be friends or at least be civil instead of being akward all the time...

Riyansh - ok maybe we can...

Rishika signed

Riyansh - what happened now..

Rishika - now I feel relaxed ...

Then they went to sleep

Riyansh's thought
She is right somewhere we can't be like this maybe we can just be civil....but I would never accept her as my wife...

Rishika's thought
Finally now maybe we can also start something well something is better than nothing and I have faith in my self that someday we can be together....

Well that's how things started between them and now they are like casual with each other....

Shivam and Sakshi

Well these two currently have sweet and sour relationship... They would bicker alot but yeah sakshi is currently sooo in lovee with shivam and maybe shivam is too but didn't realized till yet....

Currently it's night all the members after having a wonderful dinner and family time went to their respective rooms...

J & J

Juli was watching her serial and jeet was doing his work...

Juli - that witch she is a witch and her daughter is a bitch...

Jeet who was listening to her wife cursing...

Jeet - what happened...

Juli - arey look na at first this women tried to ruin there relationship and now her daughter is trying to do the same...